Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

ZIPELLO™

Amazing support from Janice. She helped me figure out how to add the initiate checkout pixel fires to my zipify page. The app is easy to use minus minor steps. I give her and this app 5 stars, 200 expresso shots as she calls it! Amazing service!

Red Land Cotton

These guys are great! Customer support was really quick and responsive! The app is easy to use and the designs look great!

GetSilkTouch

zipify is one of the best visual coding softwares available on the shopify platform. They have fantastic customer service, have had nothing but positive experiences with this app and their customer service team. thanks for the platform guys

KpopAudio

My conversion rate went through the roof! Thank you for this app, I hope to see other features soon !

applehubs

VERY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heir-atelier

Justine with Zipify was beyond patient and helpful. Tech doesn't come easily to me and having someone kindly work with you to get your pages set up for full effect is really appreciated. Thank you Justine!!!

Trump Rack

Support was amazing so far and so far the app is great too. I'm just getting started with Zipify Page but if its anything like OCU i know its great too!

ARTISANE

Amazing and fast resolution! They were able to fix my issue right away. Thank you so much for your help!

Peak Performance Nutraceutics

Super easy to use! Quick and friendly support staff that is very knowledgeable. I like that it's backed by data from existing stores shown to convert and sell. Zipify rocks!

The Cruelty Free Shop

We've just recently set up this app so haven't fully used the landing pages we've set up yet but the support team have been amazing so far. They have been really responsive and helpful, providing articles and stepping in to help make the changes we need but couldn't do ourselves!