Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Millenial Thing

I used this App because i have a clear vision in my head how i want my landing pages and product pages to work. Once you access this App the functionality is way beyond expectation and i encourage anyone to talk to support, especially if you are not techy. The App does so much more than the dashboard suggets. I particularly like creating bundles by populating a unique URL. Jorge in support has been wonderful.

sensihear

I've testing Zipify pages v Normal Shopify pages as landing pages on 2 stores now. Zip has won out on both. Specifically great when doing bundles. Support staff are very helpful (Thanks, Justine!). Recommend giving this a try.

Boomblu

amazing experience, the customer support is really good and very thorough to walk you through any issues your having! thanks guys!!

Lovlyy

Great app. Has cool themes and very easy to edit. Beginner friendly. I highly recommend this app to anyone........

Rakaia Designs

Great app..
Great service.. (actually awesome)
Lifetime customer right here
Make more money with this app

SEROFlora - Official Website

Amazing app, amazing customer support. Hope they come out with new blocks and templates and features soon!

Truth Origins

Great service, excellent tips, and we love the new features. Keep up the great work team- You have really helped our growth!

Puppy Dogs & Ice Cream Inc.

The customer service is nothing short of outstanding! This has been a great way to increase the AOV. I highly recommend. We are a 7 figure store for perspective.

US Store

It is tricky!!!! because it says 14 days free to try the app but in reality it is not!!!, I am trying to install it and it doesnt let me use, they ask me to pay 67.99 dollars the application says it clear 14 days......lies

August 26, 2019

Hey! We do actually offer a full 14 day free trial (no strings attached!). We'll reach out via email to support you further. Apologies for any inconvenience and look forward to getting your trial going ASAP!

Shop The Core

We transplanted our efforts from Clickfunnels to Zipify and will never look back. Their functionality, customer support, and ease of use is top notch.