Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Rakaia Designs

Great app..
Great service.. (actually awesome)
Lifetime customer right here
Make more money with this app

SEROFlora - Official Website

Amazing app, amazing customer support. Hope they come out with new blocks and templates and features soon!

Truth Origins

Great service, excellent tips, and we love the new features. Keep up the great work team- You have really helped our growth!

Puppy Dogs & Ice Cream Inc.

The customer service is nothing short of outstanding! This has been a great way to increase the AOV. I highly recommend. We are a 7 figure store for perspective.

US Store

It is tricky!!!! because it says 14 days free to try the app but in reality it is not!!!, I am trying to install it and it doesnt let me use, they ask me to pay 67.99 dollars the application says it clear 14 days......lies

August 26, 2019

Hey! We do actually offer a full 14 day free trial (no strings attached!). We'll reach out via email to support you further. Apologies for any inconvenience and look forward to getting your trial going ASAP!

Shop The Core

We transplanted our efforts from Clickfunnels to Zipify and will never look back. Their functionality, customer support, and ease of use is top notch.

DanceWear Corner

I've been with them since the launch. I remember watching Ezra on the video and signed up that night. This is simply the easiest page creator I have used. They are consistently developing more and more and are always available for assistance when needed. Nancy was legendary in her assistance. Thank you for this app and keep rocking it! Worth every penny.

Nutraflix

Amazing app, makes it a lot easier to make sales funnels inside of Shopify, which you wouldn't normally be able to do because of how limited the regular Shopify theme editor is. 5 stars!

BeeFriendly Skincare - Organic Skincare From Honey Bees

I use this app to create professional landing pages for traffic funnels. The interface is pretty self explanatory and the pages created have been fast and professional.

Wild Purpose

For the app Zipify OneClickUpsell (can't find anywhere else to review the app so I made it here)

I really like the app and it has helped my business grow a lot. But the errors and problems that the app has been exhausting. I contact their support at least 3 times a week with new issues and usually, they don't like to take the blame for anything and sends me to contact another app or service. They can also answer very different on the same matter even though I'm talking to the same person every time. Which is very strange. Doesn't feel like they enjoy helping at all.

You also can't see any details about your orders when they go trough zipify, like which platform they came from or if the customer had any issues ordering that you can see if they just go through Shopify.

Overall I like the idea and the app, but it needs a lot of work. Especially for the crazy cost I'm paying every month. Just doing this review to let other business owners know what they're getting in to.