Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

SlimmerX

5 GOLD starts for all the support team they help me to fix all my website issues .
Cheeeeeeeeeeers Zipify team.

WarriorBabe

Hands down best page builder available on Shopify. Support team is spot on to help with anything quickly. Use it.

DÉCOR RARO

Ezra and the team at Zipify apps are fantastic. I've been using both Zipify pages and Zipify OCU to optimize my store. Their customer support is next level!

mad golden

Tasha with support was amazing! The customer service here is phenomenal & is what is needed. I had a issue with some coding that was corrected within 5 minutes from the point of contact.

Clean Machine®

Amazing! Easily the best app for landing pages and optimizing conversion rate / average order value. I would recommend this to any e-commerce company.

Joovani

Zipify is awesome! Ezra and his team have made it super simple to use, very easy to drag and drop. I was able to create 40+ pages in about 1 days time because of the different templates offered and the ability to use existing blocks already created in each page so you don't have to re-do it. I do wish Zipify would make it /products instead of /pages so it pulls everything but I'm sure that's on the roadmap. Thanks!

The Modern Outdoorsman

I love that Zipify lets me build out a page exactly how I want. It's not perfect, but it's the best page builder i've used.

Luc Vincent

Super fast support. Pages are loading fast and generated lots of sales. Also using One click Upsell and works really well!

The Shoppers Outlet

I have been using Zipify Pages for awhile now. I love how user friendly they are. I have created pages that have allowed me to really showcase my products. Excellent product.

EAGems LLC

Zipify is awesome! I have been using it for a couple of years. As a small family business, it really helps to have the templates for such a great variety of things. Their help pages and videos are excellent and when I've needed to reach out for customer support, they've been outstanding. I definitely highly recommend Zipify.