Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

JoyBräu

We are using Zipify Pages for all our landing pages. you can build good looking, conversion optimized landing pages really fast with Zipify. And in case you need some support, they are always happy to help!

Elevaso Tequila

Zipify has completely changed our approach to ecommerce campaigns and has given us an massive increase in results. I highly recommend it anyone who wants sale driven results.

bettterdeals

Christina Christina made my day happy
I advise you to search for Christina.
I wish you all the best of luck

Keep America Great Today

I love Zipify pages and their support team. This is the third site I am using it for. Whenever I have questions or challenges, the support team always comes to my rescue! Love it!

Shimarz USA

I have just started using the Zipify App. Looks pretty cool and will change the whole look of my store. Very excited. The customer support live chat is amazing within the app too. Happy Days!

Meridian Life Balance

Great app, and the customer service team (thanks Justine!) is incredibly helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Sile

It's very good app, one the most useful for shopify stores.
Also the support is very nice and helpful.

Jade Monet

Super simple to use and amazing support - they got back to me within 10 minutes on Friday night of a holiday weekend! 10/10 recommend

Dermaly Shop Online

I'm using this app to boost my ecommerce site. I love the pre-made templates, super easy to use. Saves me time. Plus the support and tutorial + training is right up there, super responsive. They make sure you get help every step of the way. Super recommend this.

New Star Goods

Great Support! Very responsive and helpful. Good tools to build professional site. Would recommended this app.