Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Wowskc

good app!! more intuitive that clickfunnels!!

Rhino Highway

This app is awesome. So easy to navigate but if you do get stuck (as a newbie) their support is fantastic

Santiviapro

Very awesome thank you so much! It's so easy to use yet incredibly powerful

Cxxec Com

Its easy to use and has good templates, but its is stupidly expensive.

No company should be sending 3-5 reminders to 'give us a 5 star review' within 2 weeks of usage. Thats a poor customer experience and means these ratings are heavily biased.

Tony HIllson (CCXP)
Design Director and
Certifed Customer Experience Professional

Reindeerleathers

By Far cool and rich in feature app, customer support is really very helpful, my website landing page look beautiful and fast upload now, Thanks to you guys from Zipify....

Mosaico Mediterraneo

Functional, beautiful designs.
The App is easy to use and helps a lot. Thanks guys :)

21 Productions Ltc

As a paid marketing consultant I've used just about every 'page builder' on the market for my clients. Zipify pages is my new favorite!!! VERY EASY to use plus each element has it's own short tutorial so that you can quickly create, deploy and profit from these. I'd add an extra star if there was one. :)

Karribi Arts And Crafts

It's good, but didn't know the booster page templates were only available with the premium plan

Gerry Anderson Official

Sorry, but I'm just not impressed by this app. The potential is great. But the underhand tactic of offering a free trial, then keeping all of the most useful templates locked unless we pay up for an expensive premium version... that's not a proper free trial.

If you had all of your templates available I might have continued with this - after all, if they're really that good, I'd see results and wouldn't have a problem with subscribing forever - right? So why the dirty tricks?

Hardlotionstore

So far, it's working really well for our store site. We sell a product similar to BOOM but a younger demographic. So it's easy to replicate. Love that it's an easy template to use, but gives some great features.