Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Drinkbiomi

Pretty awesome landing page and sales page builder.

Zipify Pages is super fast, reliable and they are ALWAYS improving it.

If you've used other landing page builders in the past, you'll be really impressed by the simplicity and usability of Zipify Pages.

They also have a lot of great integrations which are really easy to setup.

If you're a serious marketer, then you need to have Zipify Pages for your Shopify Store, no question!

Lovethiskitchen

Great usability and integration with Shopify, but it would be better if it allowed a little more freedom with certain elements, like image sizes and block customization, for example.

You Old Dog

I am very new to all this, I paid a person on fiverr over $100 for one page and threw the page away and started building my own pages with this app

Vanity Planet

this app has made cranking out landing pages super simple. The structure of the blocks allows you to move quickly and gives a ton of flexibility.

Eva Naturals

This app is very user friendly unlike some of the other landing page builder apps out there. At first it wasn't a stellar app but I can vouch that numerous updates have been made that make this a game changer for marketing your products with a Shopify store. You can now use your sites header and footer for the landing pages. Also Zipify includes proven templates that convert and are used in a 7 figure ecommerce business. I recommend Zipify over other options like Click Funnels and Lead Pages for ecommerce.

Woodgrain Watches

I currently use zipify pages on 3 on my shopify stores..... If that is not enough to convince you that this is one of the most important apps you need, I dont know what else is. The fact that the page builder integrates directly with your store is amazing!!!! - you even get to keep you header and footer for brand consistency if you want.

Better yet, no more ZAPS pushing leads though to our email provider! This is HUGE! We want to eliminate as many "extra" steps as possible. Since we dont need to zap contacts, we have a less likely hood of losing them due to some "tech" issue.

Plus you can easily and quickly build long form sales pages that are informative about your product! You can create special holiday sales pages too! Lastly, the best part is you can even request testimonials with zipify pages!!!! Ezra gives you access to his pre-build templates that he currently uses and the video testimonial page is golden!

#musthave

Precision Impact

See TL;DR at bottom:

I am a fan of Ezra and his Smartmarketer brand, so when he introduced it to us, I wanted to try it right away. I had never used a drag and drop WYSIWYG editor for Shopify, so when I first tried it, I thought it was amazing. It was sooooo much easier to use than the built-in Shopify editor.

One of the best features is that Ezra gives you the templates he uses for his own websites so you get to see first hand what a highly converting landing page looks like. I highly recommend getting at least 1 month membership just to see these.

Months later, I ran across a different editor by accident called Shogun. I decided to try it out and was blown away by how much easier it is to use. After using it, I understood two of the big disadvantages of Zipify:

Zipfiy's blocks are fixed.
Shogun's blocks are dynamic.

If you want to make a table with 3 columns with an image/text/image:
In Zipify, that would be a pre-defined block that Zipify would have to build for you. If they don't have that particular block, then you you're kind of out of luck.
In Shogun, you would just insert a 3 column table, then insert an image block, text block, and image block.

Basically, Shogun gives you the raw building blocks, allowing you to be EXTREMELY flexible in what you can build.

Zipify gives you pre-assembled blocks, which are inflexible for building.

In Zipify, you cannot insert blocks within blocks.
In Shogun, you CAN insert blocks within blocks.

Zipify had some essential blocks that Shogun didn't have, like the countdown timer and 'add to cart' buttons. But then I made a request to Shogun and they added these features right away.

TL;DR: My recommendation is to get a month of Zipify to see their amazing templates and get a sense of what a winning landing page's flow looks like. Then use Shogun to build it faster,easier and cheaper.

Soleil Protection

I LOVE this app!!! I have been creating different landing pages with nice designs and it is really easy to work with it. I would recommend it for everybody, really nice app. Thanks

Amanda

Golf Anything Us

One of the best apps out there for anyone to creative in building a landing page for collections or products whether it be for Top of Sales funnel campaigns or long form product page. We use it for both.
Very easy to use once you get the hang of it.
Its flexible and extremely functional and capable of building a page with multiple forms of content from text to images to videos.
Highly suggest trying it out and let your imagination be utilized by Zipify Pages.
In my opinion there is no better company hands down that really cares about helping you grow your business than these guys.

Mommymakeup

TL;DR Just buy this app. It will exceed all your expectations.

OK -- now the long version...
The videos and laundry list of specs for this app are very clear. You don't need me to tell you what it does. I can first tell you what it doesn't do: It doesn't waste your time -- rather, you can build out well defined and proven page layouts in minutes. Literally, minutes.

I said I wasn't going to laundry list features -- here are a few super-power-user options ZP provides:

1. open graph data, images. If you're lucky, someone is gonna social share your page. You want an image and page description that YOU control associated with the page. ZP handles og tags perfectly.

2. use your site header/footer -- seriously? yes. flawlessly.

3. the insanely tight integration into shopify PRODUCTS. A product CTA action can link to (here's the laundry list folks):
a) a URL
b) Add to Cart and load the Cart page
c) Add to Cart and stay on the same page
d) Add to Cart and direct customer to a specific URL
e) the product page
f) checkout (with or without a quantity selector)
g) another ZP page

and that's just the CTA actions for a product. Other CTA buttons offer links to CRM or email subscriptions, etc...

4. Variants. Yes. Very much aware of and tight integration for products with variants. We sell makeup products (lipstick, eyeliner, etc...) and most of our products come in 4-16 colors... and ZP handles this very nicely.

5. PAGES are actual Shopify PAGES. Hosted on your shopify store. And interact and function with all store scripts, apps and other linked services. Your analytics. Your Facebook pixel. Your popups and overlays. Your loyalty program. And if you want to be fancy, you can bring in dedicated scripts too. NOT on a subdomain!! SEO benefits, etc...

This is turning into a laundry list...

SO are there features or functions that I'd like to see? Sure.... high on my list are store global preferences. If we use the same CTA color for all new buttons, I'd like all new buttons to default to my color -- HOWEVER, ZP as it is remembers your colors so it's a minor thing. I'll update this review when they change this. [EDIT 30-AUG-2017] - using the IMPORT BLOCKS features makes this not all that important.

I'd like to see reusable page blocks (user makes a library of common blocks, fully built out, ready to eat).
[EDIT 30-AUG-2017] I just learned that WE CAN NOW IMPORT blocks from any saved page! This is incredibly powerful! Wow.

I'd like to see alternate images for mobile. A 1200x300px banner looks great on desktop, but I want an alternate image we rendered at 600px square for mobile. I was told this option is coming too. >> [edit] this is possible by making a block and hiding the element for mobile and/or tablet -- so it renders correctly on the target device, but a bit clunky in the design layout to do this. [/edit]

Support has been exceptional. This is a professional product supported by a professional team.

It's not the cheapest page builder on the market, but it's arguably the tightest integration to Shopify PRODUCTS. IF you sell PRODUCTS on Shopify platform, this tool will save you hours and hours and hours. I will update this review when ZP rolls new features.

I know you're gonna go pecking around on my site... and you may not know which pages are built with ZP and which pages are native. That's the point.

[EDIT 21-FEB-2018] With the new BOOSTER PAGE features, and new templates, damn this is powerful. #gamechanger
ZP becomes part of your digital hub connecting your ESP (Klaviyo) with FB messenger ads (ManyChat) and Amazon coupons too. The "booster page" features are simply insanely powerful. Yes, lots of moving parts. ZP connects the dots.