Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Safety car charger

They guys go above and beyond with their support A+! Very helpfully with the chat support feature quick to respond with great insight

Utzy Naturals

Best landing page software app on Shopify. Love how I can create and quickly edit landing pages. Also, since the code overwrites your current theme, you can create mini" sale funnel websites". Love it and highly recommend. My only complaint is that the Analytics tracking hasn't been as good as I'd like, but that's on Google Analytics end of things.

eCommerce Paradise

I absolutely love Zipify pages. I used to have Leadpages and Clickfunnels for building sales funnels (squeeze pages, bridge pages, pre-sales pages, sales pages, up-sell pages, etc.) but since my website is on Shopify, I wanted an all-in-one solution so I could increase my backlink profile as well as have a landing page builder that is easy to use. Zipify is PERFECT. The app works perfectly, the pages are amazing. The built-in templates are incredible. Ezra and his team did so great with this app. The only thing I wish they had built in was a way to group pages together and add a sidebar to pages in a group, this would allow me to build an online course using their software that worked just like the membership back-end of Clickfunnels. I could build it using their current features, and use the header links and bullet list links to link to lessons, but my course is very big and complex, tons of lessons and sub-lessons, so having a side-bar functionality as Teachable has would be great. I use and recommend Zipify pages for anybody using Shopify and anybody selling physical products, digital products, or services like me.

Tavetanutrition.com

Good product but there is more room for improvement,it messed up my homepage liquid index.i had forgotten to disable before removing the app. Another thing is that i don't like this company is that even if you had paid for the app and you remove it from your store and try to add it back ,they will not let you use unless you pay again even when your subscription is still valid.

GetPublished

This is a great app, but not a perfect fit. It has solved many of my problems with funnels and lead pages. It also allowed my to drop other apps to consolidate into one. It helps drive better SEO and analytics too.

It does not seamlessly work with some email programs. The ones they do use are limited in scope. But, you can word around by laying in html. And, their blog feature does not allow you to brand your blogs independently for multiple products, which I was hoping for. It's an extra cost feature I that is not worth the money. Otherwise I would have given this app 5 stars.

THE-ANSWER THE ULTIMATE FAT BURNER

you guys Rock!!!!!
Love it!!!

this a really good idea if you battle with design and conversions !

DabberMan

Excellent templates, fantastic user experience, top-notch support. They made it as self-explanatory as possible without losing the high-quality landing page effect. It is actually the best landing page builder I have ever used so far. Weldone guys!

Reset360

Best app I've used to modify and create compelling sales pages and offers. The app is easy to use and best customer service hands down.

Run Gum

We love to use this Landing Page Builder for everything from static pages, sale pages, content, etc. Zipify is by far the easiest to create unique landing pages that allow you to grow your business and make more sales... Combine that with Zipify One Click Upsells and you got a great sales machine.

Clouduscom, LLC

I love this app so far. We used to use Click Funnels which I do love for certain things but this app is amazing! We love how it natively integrates with our Shopify store.