Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Fishingle

This App is fantastic. Not a single bug, very fast and easy to implement. You don't need a developer anymore, you can design every landing page, shopify pages or blog on your own. All the options you've ever wanted are there. You will save massive time inserting pre-made blocks or designed blocks of your own into any part of Zipify pages. Google Analytics integration, possibility to insert your own scripts. It integrates with yotpo, facebook comments, discus etc...Check it out soon on https://www.ecomturbo.fr

Power Planter Australia

Hi guys I took me quite a while to learn how to use zipify pages but it's probably just cause I'm slow to learn new software. It is a great page building program and I would recommend it.

Basically you can use it to design a full shopify website if you wanted to because unlike other page building software it allows you to design headers and footers or use the existing header and footer from your shopify store if you prefer.

The app has a range of page blocks. These are what you use to build each page and include things like
full width images
Videos
Videos with text beside them
Page dividers
Products in a row
Add to carts
Headlines
Text blocks
Testimonial with quotation marks
Multiple images across
And much more

I would love to see more blocks added particularly things like images with text overlay, slideshows, image sliders , background videos with text and graphic overlays and others that you see on ecommerce websites. I think this program has the potential to replace shopify themes when you're building a new site. Because you can create most things using just zipify apps.

Support is good although is based on USA time so if you are in the Southern Hemisphere it is a little frustrating having to wait overnight for a reply. But the staff are knowledgeable and always get back to you.

If you are trying to build a whole shopify store using zipify Pages, you won't be able to change the existing product Pages as this would require extra liquid coding. But you can create your own product information pages with buy buttons from within zipify Pages anyway. So if you had a landing page you created and a call to action button on it to get more information about a product, this could open up to your own version of a product page.
Recently they added HTML blocks which is an excellent feature. It means you can take code from other apps like a reviews app and put the code on to a zipify page block so it will appear when you publish the page. An example might be to take the widget code from an app like stamped.io and place that code onto a zipify block and you'll have a great looking reviews section on your page. I've also used it to place code from the Klavio email app to create a sign up form on the website.

An important feature they have is the ability to turn blocks on and off depending on the device it's being viewed on. So you can create an image block or text that shows up on your desktop website but is hidden when a Mobile user views it. You can do the reverse and have items that appear only on the mobile site. This makes designing dedicated pages for mobile and desktop very easy.

Overall it is an excellent app and I'm using it every week to tweak landing Pages.

I found the sample pages included in the app to be pretty ugly (sorry) so dont be put off by them. You can start from scratch and create your own.
Zipify pages would benefit from employing a good graphic designer to redo all the page templates.

I hope this review is helpful as I find it pretty frustrating sorting through the various apps trying to work out what they can and cant do.

Brian :-)

Joyspring

awesome product, $5 higher AOV through these pages. conversion rates 3x higher also.

Uandhealth

I just started using zipify pages only a few days ago and all I can say is OMG!!!. The tons of unique features you can actually use to customize your shopify store is amazing, to say the least. They've an awesome customer service too. And their Q & A webinars....They actually encourage you to post what you are working on so they can critique it and give you amazing tips.
I guess I can go on and on but I won't:).
Great job guys. I look forward to creating amazing, off the chain pages with Zipify.

Blessings.

UandHealth,com

4 Girlz

simply brilliant, outstanding support and so simple to use

Magazinemama

Great app and highly recommended! The pages are easy to design and seem to have helped my conversion rates. Support has been super helpful for me. Especially Brittany and I've also had great help from Jorge too!

Ellens Bargain Room

This is a wonderful tool! It is easy to use and the support files are well-documented. I would definitely recommend this tool to anyone who wants to scale their e-commerce store.

Shupa Shop Gear

Poor support. They don't answer support calls.

Addictivedecor2

The rating would be a 5 but seriously, their support is HORRIBLE!
They claim to give you live chat support but no one is there.

But they will get back to you in several hours, just fill out this chat bot information. I guess that qualifies as "Support" but not in my book.

Unfortunately, there aren't any other funnel programs out there.

Functionally the program works but dont let the "you get live chat support" fool you, your getting a chat bot...

Nutrablendz

It's so easy to use! I can finally create great functional pages without a programmer. Amazing support as well !