Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

GetPublished

This is a great app, but not a perfect fit. It has solved many of my problems with funnels and lead pages. It also allowed my to drop other apps to consolidate into one. It helps drive better SEO and analytics too.

It does not seamlessly work with some email programs. The ones they do use are limited in scope. But, you can word around by laying in html. And, their blog feature does not allow you to brand your blogs independently for multiple products, which I was hoping for. It's an extra cost feature I that is not worth the money. Otherwise I would have given this app 5 stars.

THE-ANSWER THE ULTIMATE FAT BURNER

you guys Rock!!!!!
Love it!!!

this a really good idea if you battle with design and conversions !

DabberMan

Excellent templates, fantastic user experience, top-notch support. They made it as self-explanatory as possible without losing the high-quality landing page effect. It is actually the best landing page builder I have ever used so far. Weldone guys!

Reset360

Best app I've used to modify and create compelling sales pages and offers. The app is easy to use and best customer service hands down.

Run Gum

We love to use this Landing Page Builder for everything from static pages, sale pages, content, etc. Zipify is by far the easiest to create unique landing pages that allow you to grow your business and make more sales... Combine that with Zipify One Click Upsells and you got a great sales machine.

Clouduscom, LLC

I love this app so far. We used to use Click Funnels which I do love for certain things but this app is amazing! We love how it natively integrates with our Shopify store.

shopababy

So far so good...... it's not hard to us. Can try out if looking for landing page and sales funnel.

ohs.com.au

So easy to use - I built my first landing page in a couple of hours and am really happy with it. Thank you would highly recommend

Easy Posture Brands

I'm pretty new to this...but this has to be the best user friendly app out there. Has a very nice outlay on my web store.

Aida and Rick's Baby Store

I have worked with the app for over a month now and found it to be excellent in all aspects. I am a novice and with the exceptional customer support have been able to create my own store pages effectively.

Although the app is expensive, it is worth it. The ability to use a template or create your own page is a plus. The ability to copy pages and then cut and paste is a real time saver. I am certain there are many advantages to this app that I am yet to discover. Most of all the customer service is outstanding. I would highly recommend the app to anyone wanting to create their own landing pages, store pages, or an entire theme.