Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Zoomlite

Zipify Pages one of the best page builder for Shopify. It is very easy to build pages using one of their templates or you could build one entirely from scratch.
The email integration with Klaviyo works really well too and the support has been first class.

Connexious

Zipify apps is an awesome shopify plugin, by FAR the best one we've used. Easy to set up, and super easy to build just about any page for your store. Like any template builder it lacks flexibility in a few areas, most notably not being able to embed code from things like email forms in the page, but what it lacks there it more than makes up for in simplicity and elegance. Great job guys. Its a no-brainer to use Zipify.

Phytotest

I did not want to write this review , I wanted to keep it a secret from our competition:) but its been soley resposible for $10'000 dollar days.This is truly the one app you need to install now...

Rhamsy

Easy to use. Helpful support crew. Wonderful community to zipify community.

Autoimmune Institute

Fantastic app, really simple to use, makes for great looking pages that can be created VERY quickly. Support team are super helpful and responsive too.

Fragranceforman Com

Zipify Pages is my most used app. My store just recently launched and I've used ZP to create all of my landing pages. love the countdown timer and the plug and go format blocks. Couldn't run my store without!

Anjolie

AMAZING APP AND SUPPORT!!! I just got major help with an offer I was launching tomorrow morning and was able to get help and a very quick amazing solution at 9pm ET. I love the support team! I tried Click Funnels for like one hour and quit bc zipify pages is soooo much better in my opinion. Better looking pages, works with my branding etc. Cannot recommend enough! Thank you Zipify!!! <3

Justbarstuff

Zipify Pages is THE landing page landing page builder for Shopify. In a matter of a few minutes I took one of their proven templates and customized it for my small store. The pages look great, and so far are performing great. I can't ask for more than that.

Best Nest Wellness

I'm loving Zipify Pages for creating landing pages for Shopify. It is THE landing page builder for Shopify.

While it isn't perfect (what app is??) their support is amazing and they are constantly adding new templates and features.

New features are added frequently and the functionality keeps getting better. I love the ability to split test my pages.

Blackandmarriedwithkids

Love the Zipify Pages app! I was looking for a landing page app integration to use with Shopify and this was the answer. All it does is convert! Love the recent updates and can't wait to see what's around the corner. Keep up the great work Zipify Pages team!