Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Caveman Grocer 2

Well worth the money, you have the ability to write some well converting pages. The templates are great, but you also can create from scratch. You can choose to have products go directly into the cart, checkout page, anchor or link which is so great! No other landing page software needed, big fan of zippy pages!

Venmous

Love Zipify! It's great and has helped me take my business to the next level!

Turmeric Vitality Uk

Zipify is great, it's easy to use and is constantly being improved and updated. Lots of great content from Ezra and the team. I can build great looking product, blog and landing pages in 5 minutes. My only issue is I have multiple stores so I wish they had some type of loyalty discount or add on for purchasing multiple licenses as some of my stores are very small at the moment. If they had this option/discount I would use it on every store as it makes life so easy.

Cc Beauty Store

Excellent app to create landing pages. A major benefit is that you have access to the pages that are working well for the major sites in Ezra Firestone's universe. App continues to improve as they add more features.

Elquidinbulk

Very good with one massive flaw

There is no seo with this, so if you want your page read by google forget it.

If you want title tag, you have to go via html, if you update your page, it will wipe out all of your seo, so what is the point in this?

Use it to build landing pages that google will never see.

For your front page, articles or anything for google, it is useless. I will update this when they fix this incredibly weak flaw. Avoid till then unless you just make nice landing pages.

Gaffer Power

overall its a good app but there are better and cheaper options with more ease and flexibility when building pages. we've move to shogun for now and quite pleased.

Z Natural Life

I am updating my review because Zipify Pages continues to be a great application with great support. I highly recommend it!

Zipfify pages is so easy to use and it gives you so many options to build some fantastic landing pages. The support is fast and really good. I highly recommend this application!

Ylonn

I run a medium sized shop in women post shaving products. For now targeted on the Netherlands and Belgium but I have big plans :)

As I'm only just starting my e-commerce career I wanted to keep things simple and low risk. So no IT personnel, sitebuilder, separate hosting guy or expensive consultants. Thats why I chose for Shopify, it's simple.

I chose a theme and created my shop.

Then I realised that my theme, like all other themes, Is nothing more than the fundament and If I wanted to build and create beautiful contextual landing pages, smart funnels and longform sales pages I still needed to ask someone to do this for me. Not so simple....

It was then that I was made aware of Zipify pages (following Ezra Firestone ofc).

Zipify helps me create beautiful pages (landing, longform, funnel, etc you name it) on my own domain in shopify.

You can chose out of a couple of pre-made templates or be creative and start from scratch. Zipify lets me drag and drop pieces of content (text, image, video or dynamic product bocks) in an easy to use web interface.

It is exactly what I was looking for. I could still do all this stuff by myself and don't need to hire an expensive designer to create and most of all change to optimise.
You can reorganise, change, add or remove in the matter of a few clicks. You press save, publish and presto!

It now allows to hide or show blocks of content for pc, mobile or tablet. So I can optimise for any device. And keep loading times for mobile under seconds. And I heard it is also going to have an A-B testing feature in the future. It feels like is made by guy's that know what I need.

Now we are back to simple :)

As you can imagine I highly endorse this product!

Natures Blueprint

5 Stars on everything. Best app we have on our store. Do to shopify's limited editing of their templates, this is in our store to stay!

Shopify should really make a feature like this standard in their subscription, but Ezra saves the day instead.

Thanks so much! Looking forward to increased features on the app.

Drinkbiomi

Pretty awesome landing page and sales page builder.

Zipify Pages is super fast, reliable and they are ALWAYS improving it.

If you've used other landing page builders in the past, you'll be really impressed by the simplicity and usability of Zipify Pages.

They also have a lot of great integrations which are really easy to setup.

If you're a serious marketer, then you need to have Zipify Pages for your Shopify Store, no question!