Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Healfast Therapy

Mistakes happen. What separates the great customer support from the usual is the speed at which mistakes are fixed. The app works well and is easy to use and the support team is great at fixing problems. Can't ask for more than that.

Escapethematrix

Excellent app. Takes the guesswork and 99% of the development time out of creating landing pages. The templates are also a marketer's dream, making putting funnels together so much quicker.

Ez Living Goods

Great tool for custom pages and offers. The templates they offer give a solid base for your own creative.

Eavara

This app works! The support and training's are amazing. Try it - you're gonna like it!

Gramercy Kitchen Company

Really intuitive, super webinars and training, outstanding support. If only all the tools and platforms my business uses could be like Zipify Pages...

Calypso Aquatics

Awesome support.Helped a lot and easy to talk and chat.

Trophyskin

I love that this tool integrates with Shopify and you don't need a new DNS for it. I just wish you could move or delete elements from a block. I've requested a feature update. Hopefully they will make this needed update!

Bruce Lee Test

Love Zipify pages so far. Nice templates, easy to rearrange, mobile friendly. Would be 5 stars but I'd like to see more CRM integrations, specifically the ESP Bronto. I put in a feature request.

Great landing page builder!

My Endless Deals

Great app and great support. highly recommend.

Morethanjustgear

I am very impressed with your app. Love the current templates that I can use for my campaign pages, so many options to choose from. I love being able to make multiple campaigns for a lot of products listed in my store.
I'd say anyone who has a shopify store really needs your app to grow their business.