Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Sunny Health and Fitness

Great app, for shopify landing page builder, really easy to use, the support are very helpful as well.

Finesse Skincare

one thing i dont like about shopify is that there is not much you can do to customize it without a hiring a designer but zipify makes your store fully customizable.. its simple to use..and the customer support is awesome.

Retro-Save

Very useful tool, and great customer support! I had a question on a Saturday and got an answer within the hour.

Apparel By Home Run

This app is way OVERPRICED. Support is decent but takes a while to respond. The pages are not as customizable as Zipify seems to advertise. Also, you cannot view your billing history for this app. Don't waste your time. I ran tons of traffic to a few different landing pages that I created with the step by step tutorialts provided, and didn't get a single sale, whereas my store converts at 2.5%.

Mira herbals Inc

The app is great and the support team is really helpful and supportive. They were just available when I pinged them for support.

Metta Tea Co.

Loving this app. It's super simple to use - even for someone like me who is horrible with tech stuff! Customer support is super helpful, as well.

Sleep Yonder

Pros:
Excellent support team
Great page building functionality.
Easily build pages and funnels within Shopify.
A novice can get a page up within 2 days.

Cons:
Design is a bit ugly and basic.
Limitations when it comes to creating offers with different kinds of products + discounts at the same time.

blisou.com

I have been using the zipify pages app for a number of months and I am very satisfied.

The app itself is simply fantastic and very easy to use.

The reason that I am a satisfied user is the quality of customer service. They are simply fantastic, fast and have always prepared the right answer.

In my opinion, Zipify Pages is by far the best landing page builder in the app store and everyone needs it!

Fast Print Indonesia

Zipify is useful and increases conversion in My Shopify Store. the Zipify team is amazing. Thank you

WarmUp Nutrition

Love it! Nancy from chat support was so helpful! She answered all my questions thoroughly and timely.