Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Joyspring

awesome product, $5 higher AOV through these pages. conversion rates 3x higher also.

Uandhealth

I just started using zipify pages only a few days ago and all I can say is OMG!!!. The tons of unique features you can actually use to customize your shopify store is amazing, to say the least. They've an awesome customer service too. And their Q & A webinars....They actually encourage you to post what you are working on so they can critique it and give you amazing tips.
I guess I can go on and on but I won't:).
Great job guys. I look forward to creating amazing, off the chain pages with Zipify.

Blessings.

UandHealth,com

4 Girlz

simply brilliant, outstanding support and so simple to use

Magazinemama

Great app and highly recommended! The pages are easy to design and seem to have helped my conversion rates. Support has been super helpful for me. Especially Brittany and I've also had great help from Jorge too!

Ellens Bargain Room

This is a wonderful tool! It is easy to use and the support files are well-documented. I would definitely recommend this tool to anyone who wants to scale their e-commerce store.

Shupa Shop Gear

Poor support. They don't answer support calls.

Addictivedecor2

The rating would be a 5 but seriously, their support is HORRIBLE!
They claim to give you live chat support but no one is there.

But they will get back to you in several hours, just fill out this chat bot information. I guess that qualifies as "Support" but not in my book.

Unfortunately, there aren't any other funnel programs out there.

Functionally the program works but dont let the "you get live chat support" fool you, your getting a chat bot...

Nutrablendz

It's so easy to use! I can finally create great functional pages without a programmer. Amazing support as well !

Outdoorprogear

If I had half a brain, I would give this app 1-star so that nobody else would go buy it and I would have the best website on Shopify. But I can't do that because frankly, I LOVE Zipify! I bought it because my website needed a serious overhaul and I couldn't find someone I liked to do the work for me so I thought I'd just do it myself.

I'll be honest... there is a definite learning curve but I think that it's more apparent than actual. It SEEMS like things are going to be really hard to learn. Sometimes directions LOOK like they are going to be difficult to follow. But overall it's actually pretty simple. There's a lot to learn, but like anything we learn, you just take it one step at a time and pretty soon you know what you need. I'm not even half way through the lessons and I can't believe how amazing my website looks. Others must agree because before Zipify I rarely had a sale on my website. Now they are common!

If you want to build your website yourself but want it to look like you spent a ton of money hiring the best web developer to build it for you, then I can't recommend Zipify enough. All you need is the ability and willingness to learn and put what you learn into action.

Gadget Crew

This app is amazing and the support staff is always effective and helpful