Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Wild Purpose

For the app Zipify OneClickUpsell (can't find anywhere else to review the app so I made it here)

I really like the app and it has helped my business grow a lot. But the errors and problems that the app has been exhausting. I contact their support at least 3 times a week with new issues and usually, they don't like to take the blame for anything and sends me to contact another app or service. They can also answer very different on the same matter even though I'm talking to the same person every time. Which is very strange. Doesn't feel like they enjoy helping at all.

You also can't see any details about your orders when they go trough zipify, like which platform they came from or if the customer had any issues ordering that you can see if they just go through Shopify.

Overall I like the idea and the app, but it needs a lot of work. Especially for the crazy cost I'm paying every month. Just doing this review to let other business owners know what they're getting in to.

Iodine Changed My Life - Miss Lizzy Thyroid Support

At the risk of drawing more attention to this amazing app and everyone finding out about it, I would give this app a 10 star review if I could. After testing dozens of other apps, spending countless hours only to find some part didn't integrate or it didn't play nice with other apps, wasting money on potential lost sales... I am so thankful to have found Zipify Pages an OCU upsell. Zipify Pages is brilliant not just as an application but a whole marketing strategy including proven examples and placeholder content. Instead of banging around in the dark, Zipify is offering a priceless roadmap. Zipify apps give me hope that I can actually make my shopify store profitable and build a long term, loyal customer base the right way. Great work and thank you.

Kleins Organic Hand Crafted Skin Care Products

I had some questions about small edits i needed and rather than pull my hair out i reached out. Justine really helped me out and fast aswell.

Truthentics™ by Genesis Nutritionals, LLC

Zipify Pages is a "must have" for just about everything. But the BEST part is the on-demand Support Team who is there with you every step of the way in implementing just about EVERYTHING... and sometimes what seems to be the IMPOSSIBLE! In particular, Jeff has been a god sent and always goes above and beyond what you'd expect. He's technically excellent and keenly responsive, even when I expect the IMPOSSIBLE! Keep up the great work!

Walk by Faith Apparel

I love the templates that are provided and the support team! The support team has been extremely helpful with helping me build out the pages. Thank you! :)

Groom Your Pet

Loving Zipify Pages more and more love following Ezra's e-commerce discoveries and apply them to my business
Love the app i wouldn't change it with any other landing page builder
You Rock Ezra :)

Paws for Cats

Best landing page builder out there! Highly reliable, easy to use, and not full of bugs (like so many others are). The only landing page builder that rivals Click Funnels. I highly recommend to anyone who wants to increase conversions and make customers happier!

BalanceGenics

Incredible support team who are highly reliable and responsive. We have submitted several tickets in which the ZP team has left no challenge unsolved. Overall ZP is great and puts your team in the drivers seat where waiting for programmers is no longer needed.

Lemon Hero Health

Zipify's support team was great! They helped us a lot. Was having an issue publishing the content for the past few days but everything was already sorted out. Thanks team! You are awesome!

trulysensible

Excellent product. Simple yet powerful. Always adding new templates and blocks for building better sites. Great support. Integration to shopify is really good which I like. I built my entire site with zipify pages and one click upsell.