Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

frisqie

I know people rave about this app, but honestly, it is EXTREMELY difficult to set up, and the features that I saw advertised are no where to be found. There's no real support either (they claim 20 minute turn around), but it's just one question after another with this. I've worked with developers for years, and would have to pay one to set up what I want, so why not just pay a decent developer to set-up the customization that I need rather than pay (what is it) $47/month? That's a lot of money!

September 8, 2020

Hey there! So sorry to hear that your experience wasn't great. We always try to provide a positive experience for our users. I checked our records and can see that you installed and uninstalled the same day...but I'm not finding any support tickets. We would have loved the opportunity to look into your specific requests to see how we could accommodate them. The offer stands, if you'd like to talk to our support to see if your specific requests are do-able please reach out to help@zipify.com so we can talk further. Hope to have you back as a happy user in the future!

Christopher Anthony's Premium Raw Virgin Hair

Initially I used Zipify to create sales pages but the real power in this for our store was the ability to create pages where our customers can build their own product bundles. There are some things I'd like the ability to do but honestly I have not reached out to customer service to see if it's possible. Great product.

Amazing Breath

Well done app, better than expected and pleasantly surprised. The real deal! This app makes webpages as if you're designing an email with Mailchimp or Klaviyo, plus includes a ton of proven templates and ideas. I have used a lot of apps and services throughout the years and I can tell the makers of this app have as well because they have clearly made an effort to improve things where other apps fall short. Simple things to improve workflow and tasks like remembering what colors you use frequently, history recall, automatically saving your custom blocks etc. IMO, the interface and features are better polished in most ways than even Klaviyo or Mailchimp. Just a really well-designed app with a bright future. I purchased the app for landing page creation, but I've decided that I am going to use it for all my webpages. I'm just waiting for the release coming up in a month or so that will include full product page customization. I also love the idea of being able to slowly change my site one or two pages at a time. Thank you Ezra and the Zipify Team!

LED Minton

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER !!!

inFace Studios

destroyed all my sections after i deletet it.
***** ***** zipify. sdfsdfgsdgsdgsdgsdgsdgsdgsggssgdsdgds

Inner Sunrise

This app ROCKS (way easier to use than building pages on my current theme). Plus the customer service is really fast and excellent. Five stars. It's a keeper.

Arctic Iron

very good support team. Very cool features the app provides. A little expensive but if it works then more than worth it

ORCHIDELLA

Insane support, insane pagebuilder. With dropshipping insane Conversionrates. 7 % with facebook ads. Uff insane

VLADAA LOVELY SHOP

To be honest this is my very first page it was very easy to make the whole page myself by using one of the ready-made forms Very clearly I put and remove my text photos and so on I am very pleased with how quickly and easily everything happened.

Hydroviv

We have used OCU for about a year now and has had an exponential impact on the subscription part of our business. Highly recommend.