Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

StayWell Copper

Easy to use to make great shopify ecommerce pages! The support is fast to respond, and the tools are advanced enough, but also simple enough for anyone to use.

White & Green

Support team is amazing and the app has seen a huge increase in our sales. I have added and then deleted so many useless apps over the past few years. This is the only one I can seriously vouch for. Great user experience which allows us to make our offers really attractive without having to hire a web developer. Any time I have a question, the support answers in 1 minute unlike most other apps who leave me waiting days. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Nuevina

simply the best for testing new pages... great templates, easy to use, easy to deploy quickly. Great design elements and functionality. exactly what we need to scale. couldnt be happier!

LionHeart Supplements

Great app, great service. Recommended. Landing pages are great function and helped increase sales always good sign.

Sky Selfie Drone

Great app and an even better support team. Really helped me with all my needs. I haven't launched yet but I hear the results are just as great.

LOVARZI

We used this App to create custom landing pages for product launches and so far results are good. We are looking forward to implement more pages using this App and then use them as landing pages for Ads that we run using various platforms.

Oceanholic Online

Great customer support! Very quick to offer solution and resolve issues. Very friendly as well.

Skull Riderz

Good app and great customer service especially Justine. Much easier to set up than click funnels with a faster load speed, perfect solution to an advanced e-commerce marketplace where landing page experience is even more important

Bisou Candle Co

Interface is nice and simple to use, lots of great tips to setup the pages for conversions, and the support team are responsive and very helpful!

Sunny Health and Fitness

Great app, for shopify landing page builder, really easy to use, the support are very helpful as well.