Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

iOgrapher

Amazing customer support and awesome templates! Was using another app but this is much easier and works great with Shopify. Such a great find!

SoloStrength

Finely tuned up ecom templates and well thought out. Service and support very helpful for integration questions and quick to get back. Much appreciated and a winning combination ~

inboxmart

Amazing support service. Very fast answers and amazing app. Very useful if you want to scale your store

indaviage

Wonderful app with a ton of features. I really feel like I have more tools to do more. The support has also been fantastic!

Warmer Vest

love the support, they make it super easy to find solutions on the questions i have with quick and effective answers

The Ohm Store

I am not a developer, not even close. And I don't play one on TV either.

Zipify pages allows me to create ANY sort of page I need, and to make it look good, using simple drag and drop functionality. I use canva to create and edit all graphics, drop them into zipify pages, and voila - I've got create looking pages with zero skill on my end.

The zipify team is also all over any questions that I have.

I couldn't recommend these guys, or this app, more highly!

Cakes of Eden

I loooove Zipify pages. As a web developer and designer I wanted my product pages to pop but could on shopify. I've tried ducktaping wordpress landing pages to shopify but the tracking became a mess. Then I discovered Zipify. I am able to create stunning product and landing pages in hours instead of weeks. And since it's all on Shopify platform, everything speaks to each other. I can track and measure click throughs, ROI and much more. I"m so happy I've made the investment. Oh one more thing. The customer services is amazing. I always tend to over complicate things and want all the bells and whistles so when I would stumble over myself, customer service was always there (instant chat or email) to assist me in my crazy ideas. Thanks gang

The Ref's Room

I've just started using this app on the free trial. On the first day their support team helped me with a simple fix I couldn't figure out. They got back to me within 1 minute of reaching out. Thanks for the great support!

Happy Wives Society

I love this app and the support is amazing. Down to earth people who are always looking to solve your problem. No problem is too big for them. Amazing support team hands down. I think they converted me to a customer for life :) Would highly recommend this app and Ezra's team!

UPAN Frypan

Limited function, clashes with other themes and wouldn't work with video , the support were helpful but didnt resolve the issue so I change to a different App, the theme clash happened with this App as well and they fixed it within 8 hrs, Zipify Support took 5 days till I gave up. I'm only reviewing here as there seems to be a lot of very positive reviews which I read before purchasing, heres one for you to read aswell.