Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

ECCOSOPHY

It's a powerful tool and super easy to use. it's pretty much plug and play because they've thought of everything, so you don't need to reinvent the wheel. Their customer support team is simply amazing. Wish I had know about it sooner.

Intervine

The best and most critical app for our store! Hands down best tool for quickly and easily building high converting pages. Plus...the templates that are pre-built are incredibly easy to setup and give you the absolute BEST pages to drive traffic to.

Love my Zipify!

mypeekabu

I love this app and wish I knew about it years ago. I had so many questions about what to do to optimize my site for conversions and finally the questions are answered.

gowithborsali.com

Great App, I am almost done with my entire site and I know it is going to increase my AOV! Highly recommended!

Felt Like Sharing

Amazing product. Gives you the playbook for how to build really great pages in an incredibly easy way.

BestLife4Pets

I struggled for years trying to find the right Shopify theme that will make my pages look clean and professional, and also be optimized for SEO - but now with Zipify Pages all that is taken care of in an easy to use interface. No more struggling! The templates provided make setting up all my pages a breeze and the customer support is second to none. Highly recommend this app.

Gloxinialife by Dr. Calle

I was not aware that I could build professional pages that allow me to add more images, videos, product descriptions, cross-sells, and up-sells as a way to increase conversions until I started using zipify pages. Thank you for your great support. Phanor Calle, MD

The Brew Supply

Zipify pages helped me to quickly and easily build a professional-looking site that converts! The team at Zipify is really quick and concise with their responses. Big thanks to Brittany at the helpdesk, who has been a great help with my questions and guided me with her expertise. I would highly recommend getting zipify pages if you want your site to make money.

Extra Termékek

I really love this app. If you are looking for a landing page builder with which you can get a page in 20 minutes just add this one. Customer support answered my question in a blink of an eye.. I'm impressed.

TheDishGloves

Support team was extremely helpful with making some changes to my pages. Very patient with my requests and refinements. Thank you team!