Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Titan Power Plus

Amazing app, boosted my conversion rate like you wouldn't believe! and the support staff are always quick to reply and they always give me the information I need and sort me out! GET IT NOW

Vanibiss

Great app! Our websites are now beautiful and converting. Best app to create converting pages and a lot more. Love it!

Skyba Socks

This app is really easy to use allows me to make high quality landing pages very quickly. Great support, I had an issue with my page and it was fixed within 1 day!

Millenial Thing

I used this App because i have a clear vision in my head how i want my landing pages and product pages to work. Once you access this App the functionality is way beyond expectation and i encourage anyone to talk to support, especially if you are not techy. The App does so much more than the dashboard suggets. I particularly like creating bundles by populating a unique URL. Jorge in support has been wonderful.

sensihear

I've testing Zipify pages v Normal Shopify pages as landing pages on 2 stores now. Zip has won out on both. Specifically great when doing bundles. Support staff are very helpful (Thanks, Justine!). Recommend giving this a try.

Boomblu

amazing experience, the customer support is really good and very thorough to walk you through any issues your having! thanks guys!!

Lovlyy

Great app. Has cool themes and very easy to edit. Beginner friendly. I highly recommend this app to anyone........

Rakaia Designs

Great app..
Great service.. (actually awesome)
Lifetime customer right here
Make more money with this app

SEROFlora - Official Website

Amazing app, amazing customer support. Hope they come out with new blocks and templates and features soon!

Truth Origins

This application is a necessity for any e-commerce store owner. Zipify Pages has been a lifesaver for our team. We use it to build out all of our sales pages, and it has even replaced our theme builder for our product pages. I can’t recommend this application enough, we would rate it 6 stars if we could!