Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Karribi Arts And Crafts

It's good, but didn't know the booster page templates were only available with the premium plan

Gerry Anderson Official

Sorry, but I'm just not impressed by this app. The potential is great. But the underhand tactic of offering a free trial, then keeping all of the most useful templates locked unless we pay up for an expensive premium version... that's not a proper free trial.

If you had all of your templates available I might have continued with this - after all, if they're really that good, I'd see results and wouldn't have a problem with subscribing forever - right? So why the dirty tricks?

Hardlotionstore

So far, it's working really well for our store site. We sell a product similar to BOOM but a younger demographic. So it's easy to replicate. Love that it's an easy template to use, but gives some great features.

Freshfinesse

Great app for professional looking pages. Alot of done for you aspects!

Outdoorvitals

I've been super happy with it. Using zipify pages and zipify oneclick upsells you can create some great funnels and get rid of things like clickfunnels. Really simplifies the funnel process!

Storesheets

Excellent app!
Really helpful!!

Alignment Made Easy Golf

I only have one product and was able to build a long form home page that displays all of the features of my product. The ability to easily display videos on my home page let me create a clear picture of what my product does. Haven't even used it to it's full potential yet.

Mydailyzen

The best app by far for an eCom store. The team at Zipify are always working to learn the latest trends and make them accessible to us. You guys ROCK!

Juveriente

Great product!! I've been in a problem that it was challenging to convey my intentions to my web consultants but the pages look shabby if I create them on my own through the original Shopify editing system.

Zipify is letting me create professional taste (if not, not like hand made nor make shift, at least) perfectly in line with my own intention.

It is the right manner to develop our shop, that I express what I like to do with such quality pages and then consult with the web designers, instead of trying to explain what I like to do only through e-mail, Word draft, etc.

I've just started using this product and will play with it to learn further.

Ian Marko

This app is excellent and easy to use