Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Outdoorprogear

If I had half a brain, I would give this app 1-star so that nobody else would go buy it and I would have the best website on Shopify. But I can't do that because frankly, I LOVE Zipify! I bought it because my website needed a serious overhaul and I couldn't find someone I liked to do the work for me so I thought I'd just do it myself.

I'll be honest... there is a definite learning curve but I think that it's more apparent than actual. It SEEMS like things are going to be really hard to learn. Sometimes directions LOOK like they are going to be difficult to follow. But overall it's actually pretty simple. There's a lot to learn, but like anything we learn, you just take it one step at a time and pretty soon you know what you need. I'm not even half way through the lessons and I can't believe how amazing my website looks. Others must agree because before Zipify I rarely had a sale on my website. Now they are common!

If you want to build your website yourself but want it to look like you spent a ton of money hiring the best web developer to build it for you, then I can't recommend Zipify enough. All you need is the ability and willingness to learn and put what you learn into action.

Gadget Crew

This app is amazing and the support staff is always effective and helpful

Bajababy

I feel like I have a team of friends on my side whenever I am using Zipify. The customer support team couldn't be any nicer or more responsive. They always have a solution, no matter how silly my question was. The app itself is great to use, doesn't slow the speed of my site down and produces beautiful landing pages. I couldn't be happier.

Banabanvirgincoconutoil

I used Zipify Pages for a test with my client, Banaban Virgin Coconut Oil.

After spending 30 minutes creating a 12 days of Christmas Sale we launched the page and had 12k in revenue in 48 hours and finished off the sale at 27k. We didn't use any other apps or up-sells, just a standard template.

Super happy with Zipify Pages, it really worked great for us and I will be using this app time and time again with all my clients : - )

Thanks! Brynley King

World Of Matcha

If anything this decreased my conversion rate. Less adds to cart and zero sales. In comparison to coming to a single product page.

Showerspass

Not good if you are on Shopify Plus and have multiple domains. Also if you care about the quality of your imagery this probably won't work for you. We have been doing everything we can to work with them with no workable response. We would go as far to say they were dismissive. We are moving to another tool.

Himalayan Salt Solution

If you want to boost your sale and not using this app then you are loosing out big money. My ROI has increased 300% up by using this app and I think this is the best app to increase the sales. This app is so easy to use and customer support is good too. This app is highly recommended. Thank you, ezra & team.

Teamotionstea

I'm loving Zipify Pages so far! It's easy to use and works perfectly! I have used it for email signups, product offers, landing pages, website pages, etc. Ezra and his team are constantly adding features and are readily available to help. Plus, the closed Facebook group has been helpful as well. I highly recommend Zipify Pages. It's worth every penny.

Cysm

Great app, they customer service is great but its tricky to find, their live chat is here https://help.zipify.com/zipify-pages-tutorials-and-documentation not in the app

Home Chef Herbs

Zipify is an awesome landing page builder which is easy to use and integrates well with my email service (I'm using Klaviyo). What I really like is the developers are always improving it, it's not just some app they made and never make improvements to.

They also listen to feedback and implement many of the feature requests users have. The BONUS you get is all the free marketing training they give you as well, so this isn't just a Shopify App, you get a whole marketing training set of material with it as well in the form of the developer's emails.

If you need to build pages which convert on Shopify, Zipify will definitely do that for you.