Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Teamotionstea

I'm loving Zipify Pages so far! It's easy to use and works perfectly! I have used it for email signups, product offers, landing pages, website pages, etc. Ezra and his team are constantly adding features and are readily available to help. Plus, the closed Facebook group has been helpful as well. I highly recommend Zipify Pages. It's worth every penny.

Cysm

Great app, they customer service is great but its tricky to find, their live chat is here https://help.zipify.com/zipify-pages-tutorials-and-documentation not in the app

Home Chef Herbs

Zipify is an awesome landing page builder which is easy to use and integrates well with my email service (I'm using Klaviyo). What I really like is the developers are always improving it, it's not just some app they made and never make improvements to.

They also listen to feedback and implement many of the feature requests users have. The BONUS you get is all the free marketing training they give you as well, so this isn't just a Shopify App, you get a whole marketing training set of material with it as well in the form of the developer's emails.

If you need to build pages which convert on Shopify, Zipify will definitely do that for you.

Zoomlite

Zipify Pages one of the best page builder for Shopify. It is very easy to build pages using one of their templates or you could build one entirely from scratch.
The email integration with Klaviyo works really well too and the support has been first class.

Connexious

Zipify apps is an awesome shopify plugin, by FAR the best one we've used. Easy to set up, and super easy to build just about any page for your store. Like any template builder it lacks flexibility in a few areas, most notably not being able to embed code from things like email forms in the page, but what it lacks there it more than makes up for in simplicity and elegance. Great job guys. Its a no-brainer to use Zipify.

Phytotest

I did not want to write this review , I wanted to keep it a secret from our competition:) but its been soley resposible for $10'000 dollar days.This is truly the one app you need to install now...

Rhamsy

Easy to use. Helpful support crew. Wonderful community to zipify community.

Autoimmune Institute

Fantastic app, really simple to use, makes for great looking pages that can be created VERY quickly. Support team are super helpful and responsive too.

Fragranceforman Com

Zipify Pages is my most used app. My store just recently launched and I've used ZP to create all of my landing pages. love the countdown timer and the plug and go format blocks. Couldn't run my store without!

Anjolie

AMAZING APP AND SUPPORT!!! I just got major help with an offer I was launching tomorrow morning and was able to get help and a very quick amazing solution at 9pm ET. I love the support team! I tried Click Funnels for like one hour and quit bc zipify pages is soooo much better in my opinion. Better looking pages, works with my branding etc. Cannot recommend enough! Thank you Zipify!!! <3