Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Justbarstuff

Zipify Pages is THE landing page landing page builder for Shopify. In a matter of a few minutes I took one of their proven templates and customized it for my small store. The pages look great, and so far are performing great. I can't ask for more than that.

Best Nest Wellness

I'm loving Zipify Pages for creating landing pages for Shopify. It is THE landing page builder for Shopify.

While it isn't perfect (what app is??) their support is amazing and they are constantly adding new templates and features.

New features are added frequently and the functionality keeps getting better. I love the ability to split test my pages.

Blackandmarriedwithkids

Love the Zipify Pages app! I was looking for a landing page app integration to use with Shopify and this was the answer. All it does is convert! Love the recent updates and can't wait to see what's around the corner. Keep up the great work Zipify Pages team!

Sho Store

Excellent - Useful for creating all kinds of landing pages :)

180cosmetics

I LOVE THIS APP - I am not a designer, yet with zipify pages, I am able to build beautiful, CONVERTING landing pages that look super professional. I am also using the app to build different pages of my website, to make them look more professional and coherent with our overall branding.
I highly recommend zipify page for any eCommerce business that sends traffic to landing pages! BIG LIKE!!

Leangreens

I'll be honest, I wanted to hate this app. I use a lot of page builders, LeadPages, ClickFunnels, Convertri... and the last thing I wanted was another one to learn.

However, 4 months in, and it's one of the most used apps on my store. The blogging feature is a stroke of brilliance, the split testing is the cherry on the cake... but the fully integrated page builder, that ties in neatly with my products, and the ability to build new pages without messing about with theme code, creating landing pages that convert... all back by the templates from one of the top shopify stores on the planet... Genius!

Oh yeah... support, answered all my questions, dealt with my newbie questions and advanced integrations with ease.

No surprise I give this app 5 stars... I now recommend to anyone who'll listen ;)

Isolator Fitness

Great App, Everything Ezra puts out is top notch. We have been using zipify pages for almost a year, there was a time in the beginning when we stoped using as there was some issues , but in the last 3 months we have installed it on everyone of our stores and use it religiously. Support is spot on, and Brittany over there is a Rock Star! I cant say anything bad about the software except I wish there were a few more options in the custom blocks, but Im sure its coming just takes time. On 2 of our stores we use for all pages including the home page, and do not use any of the shopify front end store. I am looking for the future updates and excited to see how much extra we make in the coming years from the custom funnel pages.

Modernindigo

A complete tool to easily build landing pages, check statistics, create a blog for your store. Makes my life easier! Love it <3

Madamsew

Works great, easy to use and great support

Chesshouse

Happy with the integration with Shopify Plus! Makes building landing pages much easier.