Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

blisou.com

I have been using the zipify pages app for a number of months and I am very satisfied.

The app itself is simply fantastic and very easy to use.

The reason that I am a satisfied user is the quality of customer service. They are simply fantastic, fast and have always prepared the right answer.

In my opinion, Zipify Pages is by far the best landing page builder in the app store and everyone needs it!

Fast Print Indonesia

Zipify is useful and increases conversion in My Shopify Store. the Zipify team is amazing. Thank you

WarmUp Nutrition

Love it! Nancy from chat support was so helpful! She answered all my questions thoroughly and timely.

Titan Power Plus

Amazing app, boosted my conversion rate like you wouldn't believe! and the support staff are always quick to reply and they always give me the information I need and sort me out! GET IT NOW

Vanibiss

Great app! Our websites are now beautiful and converting. Best app to create converting pages and a lot more. Love it!

Skyba Socks

This app is really easy to use allows me to make high quality landing pages very quickly. Great support, I had an issue with my page and it was fixed within 1 day!

Millenial Thing

I used this App because i have a clear vision in my head how i want my landing pages and product pages to work. Once you access this App the functionality is way beyond expectation and i encourage anyone to talk to support, especially if you are not techy. The App does so much more than the dashboard suggets. I particularly like creating bundles by populating a unique URL. Jorge in support has been wonderful.

sensihear

I've testing Zipify pages v Normal Shopify pages as landing pages on 2 stores now. Zip has won out on both. Specifically great when doing bundles. Support staff are very helpful (Thanks, Justine!). Recommend giving this a try.

Boomblu

amazing experience, the customer support is really good and very thorough to walk you through any issues your having! thanks guys!!

Lovlyy

Great app. Has cool themes and very easy to edit. Beginner friendly. I highly recommend this app to anyone........