Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Clouduscom, LLC

I love this app so far. We used to use Click Funnels which I do love for certain things but this app is amazing! We love how it natively integrates with our Shopify store.

shopababy

So far so good...... it's not hard to us. Can try out if looking for landing page and sales funnel.

ohs.com.au

So easy to use - I built my first landing page in a couple of hours and am really happy with it. Thank you would highly recommend

Easy Posture Brands

I'm pretty new to this...but this has to be the best user friendly app out there. Has a very nice outlay on my web store.

Aida and Rick's Baby Store

I have worked with the app for over a month now and found it to be excellent in all aspects. I am a novice and with the exceptional customer support have been able to create my own store pages effectively.

Although the app is expensive, it is worth it. The ability to use a template or create your own page is a plus. The ability to copy pages and then cut and paste is a real time saver. I am certain there are many advantages to this app that I am yet to discover. Most of all the customer service is outstanding. I would highly recommend the app to anyone wanting to create their own landing pages, store pages, or an entire theme.

Solride Gmbh

great tool. enjoying the easy connection and navigation

4 Gadgets Only

the best app out there by far, support is fantastic and they are always updating and coming up with new features,,

Lifestyle Clotheslines

Awesome page builder and sales page builder that has allowed us to grow and scale our business. The support is amazing and very fast, plus the team is always adding new features and updates that allow us to do so much more with the builder.
I would hands down recommend this to anyone who is looking to publish pages or blog posts as its just such a time saver and so easy to use.

Keep up the amazing work Zipify team!!

Abundant Earth Labs

The pages are intuitive and run smoothly. I wish I didn’t have to pay extra for the Booster Pages, but all in all Zipify is a great app!

Prism Road

This app works great for landing pages and product detail pages. I use it regularly. When I can't figure something out, the support team is quick to help. It is a great addition to my Shopify store!!