Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Live Infinitely

This app is a game changer! Shopify is a great platform in general but the native page builder is pretty tricky to work with. Zipify has completely changed that! Everything from landing pages, to sales pages or a simple blog article, can be built out quickly and easily with this app. They continue to improve the templates and the " building blocks" to make it easier and easier. Honestly, has changed what we can do and completely eliminated the need for us to hire a developer for most of our pages.

Eye Love The Sun

So far so good. Great for a landing page software and retargeting.

My Skins Friend

You're going to think I work for this company but I promise I don't. I've just been so impressed with the genius behind this app I want to share it with everyone who love having the option of doing their own web work but are frustrated with trying to figure out the theme stuff.

I am constantly challenging the various features of this app by seeing just how many different ways I can use it and even when I think I've seen it all, I discover a feature or features that make me smile. These guys thought of EVERYTHING!

For instance, once you build a page and save/publish it, every element in that page can be re-deployed separately in subsequent pages simply by clicking on it. That alone is a huge deal for me because I don't have to rebuild page segments once I've done. Once you've built several pages, simply use those parts to quickly construct other pages. It makes deploying pages so quick and easy.

I had hired someone to redo my Shopify site because I get lost in all the template customization stuff but after I installed Zipify and built several pages all by myself (Including a test home page) I called my guy and told him to forget about getting a theme and learn the Zipify app (which is not only very intuitive but comes with the best, easiest to interact with Dashboard you'll find) and live help. The "how to videos" are straight forward, super easy to follow and implement.

I use it to build regular pages for my store (and it integrates seamlessly with your store without inserting any kind of code in your current theme), special landing pages for sales and promotions and even built and tested a home page and am just blown away with the simplicity of it. If you can drag, drop, point and click, you can build awesome pages with Zipify pages.

In my opinion, Shopify should be paying Zipify to be in their app store because it is now a selling benefit for Shopify because almost every frustration and limitation I had with Shopify has been virtually eliminated with Zipify pages,

Zipify pages has let me take complete control of my content by putting what I want, where I want it without any "short codes, php, aspca, naacp" or any other geekie alphabet stuff that used to drive me crazy.

The only way you can lose on this app is to not install it. These are good people and you will be amazed by this. Love it.

Laranea

Zipify is not only an app. Alongside to Shopify itself, it is at the core of each and every page on my store. I was at first looking for a landing page software but it is simply too complete to use it only for this specific purpose.

Give it a try without hesitation as soon as possible in the process of building your website and you will save a crazy amount of time.

1 2 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 Next