Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Eavara

This app works! The support and training's are amazing. Try it - you're gonna like it!

Gramercy Kitchen Company

Really intuitive, super webinars and training, outstanding support. If only all the tools and platforms my business uses could be like Zipify Pages...

Calypso Aquatics

Awesome support.Helped a lot and easy to talk and chat.

My Endless Deals

Great app and great support. highly recommend.

Morethanjustgear

I am very impressed with your app. Love the current templates that I can use for my campaign pages, so many options to choose from. I love being able to make multiple campaigns for a lot of products listed in my store.
I'd say anyone who has a shopify store really needs your app to grow their business.

Fishingle

This App is fantastic. Not a single bug, very fast and easy to implement. You don't need a developer anymore, you can design every landing page, shopify pages or blog on your own. All the options you've ever wanted are there. You will save massive time inserting pre-made blocks or designed blocks of your own into any part of Zipify pages. Google Analytics integration, possibility to insert your own scripts. It integrates with yotpo, facebook comments, discus etc...Check it out soon on https://www.ecomturbo.fr

Joyspring

awesome product, $5 higher AOV through these pages. conversion rates 3x higher also.

Uandhealth

I just started using zipify pages only a few days ago and all I can say is OMG!!!. The tons of unique features you can actually use to customize your shopify store is amazing, to say the least. They've an awesome customer service too. And their Q & A webinars....They actually encourage you to post what you are working on so they can critique it and give you amazing tips.
I guess I can go on and on but I won't:).
Great job guys. I look forward to creating amazing, off the chain pages with Zipify.

Blessings.

UandHealth,com

4 Girlz

simply brilliant, outstanding support and so simple to use

Magazinemama

Great app and highly recommended! The pages are easy to design and seem to have helped my conversion rates. Support has been super helpful for me. Especially Brittany and I've also had great help from Jorge too!