Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

InMind Goods

super easy to use and created phenomena product landing page! and their customer service is EXCELLENT! always response really fast when I have question! 100/100

Dugout Mugs®

Easy to use -- great support. It's a no brainier to use Zipify's apps if you run an ecomm store. Do it.

INKED RITUAL

Zipify pages is an excellent app for adding specialized pages to a Shopify store. Zipify is super simple to use and has great options like pre-made templates. We highly recommend Zipify page building app to anyone who wants to take their store to another level.

ROKR

A very nice support team, they are really pro ! They know easily your problem and solve it really quick.
And this application have a good user experience.

your.doggy.com

The best page builder what I ever have seen! Great job thank you! :-)
My sales pages look really professional because they have really beautiful templates!

emazd

Steve in customer service was super helpful! Both zipify OCU and zipify pages are money maker apps. I highly recommend using them both if you want to see a crazy increase revenue!!

Essential Rose Life

They have the most helpful customer service team for someone who has zero background in developing websites / pages and needs a lot of assistance. They are speedy, patient, diligent, and have good attitudes.

The Dirt - Super Natural Personal Care

The app works, but to cancel they made me write to them, then they told me they 'enabled' the cancel setting on my app, which they didn't. They told me to log out, log in .. I'm 30 minutes into it and still haven't been able to cancel! Very anti-customer and a dark pattern.

July 28, 2020

Hey there! We reviewed your convo with our support team and agree that it shouldn't have been this hard for you to cancel. We've since updated our process to make it easier for people that decide they want to cancel. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we could fix the process. While we're sorry to hear we weren't able to serve you and keep you as a customer, but we definitely hope we'll see you again in the future.

AlohaHoneyFarm

I use this app to create product pages to make my conversion rate better. I want to say that customer service is amazing! And special thanks to Justine for her help and patience!

SmackFat

I used this app to help me build and create pages on the fly, they're constantly updating their features and their customer service is on point, they reply right away!