Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

DAJE

Customer service was super helpful. Love the simplicity and variety of functions it provides. A bit of a learning curve but nothing too bad

Unicorn Politics Shop

Amazing product and service. The app is limited in some respects but gets the job done for beginner and mid-level needs. It can be used for stores that do a ton of volume if a ton of functionality isn't needed. I would highly recommend it. And they have a great support team that responds quick and goes out of their way :)

PopsTrends

To be honest, I'm not very familiar with zipify, but zipify's customer service is very good, especially Karina's attitude is very good, she answered my questions patiently.

Valley Food Storage

This is an excellent page builder. The Zipify team is excellent at helping us track down the minor issues we come across.

HighKey

Tasha is the best! She was very helpful and responsive. The app gives much-needed flexibility when making changes.

EFJAYY

Awesome app and customer support! Like everything from Ezra / Smart Marketer :-) The apps do what they should do, the process is simple, you get a ton of training, and this guy knows what he's talking about!

Truly

Helps us create landing pages quickly. Our developers are great, but sometimes we need too many slight variants of a page to wait a day or two for them. Zipify has been a great solution, and helped us figure out some great ways to increase urgency that we've used throughout the rest of our site as well. Their customer service and support is great!

Dr Jess

Exactly what I was looking for! their support team has been amazing to work with. They have updated the platform so you can use your Shopify stores headed in their pages.

Natures Pure Blend

Awesome app, helped me create great custom pages that otherwise wold require an expensive coder. Great support team as well, very fast response time!

Revelation Health LLC

Great App. We have been using Zipify Pages for over a year and we love it. Support (which we have only used once) was very quick. They were able to help me resolve my issue with just a couple of clicks.