Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

Fine Foams

If someone asks me what's the no. 1 must-have Shopify app, Zipify Page Builder will be the answer to that. There are other fancy page builders that have many lists of features in comparison to zipify. But, every feature inside the zipify page builder has one purpose: CONVERSION, which I am most interested in. See, when a marketer builds an app, they always think of other marketers. Thanks, Ezra, for creating this app.

July 15, 2021

Fine Foams, thank you for this review. You get us. :) This is exactly why we do what we do. Glad to hear you're loving it. If you need anything just reach out.

Harrogate Organics Company

super everything 100% page control (no Shopify limiting you around) fast loading speed, low cache, image compression great customer service, been battling with some code stuff, and they were super helpful, even extended the trial period and don't forget to add One-Click upsell to your store too unless you don't like extra easy revenue.

July 15, 2021

Harrogate Organics, thanks for the great review! This makes us so happy to hear....and that you're also using OCU. :) Thanks for being in the Zipify family! If you need anything just reach out.

DREAMSILK

Best in class page builder. Super simple to use loads of great templates. Less customisable than some competitors but for delivering professionalism, performance and speedy results, this is the option to go for.

July 15, 2021

Dreamsilk, thanks for the great review. Appreciate your honesty. Glad to hear ZP is working for you! If you need anything just reach out.

Viral Things IN

This App has boost my sales. It is the best landing page builder app for my shopify store. I will Prefer it to each and every shopify store.

June 18, 2021

Hey Viral Things IN! Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear Zipify Pages has boosted sales on your site. That is amazing! If you need anything just reach out!

4 Aces Taxi

The content that the team creates to help your store be successful is amazing. I visited this app in the beginning when i was looking for landing page software that would work with shopify, as all the pages builders where brand new and the landing page software companies out there where way ahead. Zipify is definitely filling the void that i was looking for before even page builders where on the Shopify App store. I recently have been testing out 4 different page builders on shopify app store, and i have used 3 of them in the past way back when they first started. I have done online demo calls with the CEO's in the early days. I am now using Zipify for my store. Plus the response on the live chat box at 4am in the morning was really quick. I also found the ceo's excitement for helping everyone whether you use his software or not, was very genuine. I recommend you look at all apps with deep research before you use any of them. I have always found that once you dig into any apps you are interested, it is very hard to find ones that actual work properly, they way they are described and with ease of use. After 11 years of using Shopify for my stores and websites, i still look for the best tools to use to make it better and better

June 18, 2021

Hey 4 Aces Taxi! Thanks for the thorough review! Glad to hear that we're filling the void and you've been able to use it on your store! That's awesome to hear. If you need anything just reach out!

Gushy co

So far it's been a pretty decent, simple to use page-builder. The support has been good too. You can see the app has its glitches here and there (for example, sometimes the line spacing in paragraphs doesn't appear 100% as it should after editing), but on the whole, not bad at all.

June 18, 2021

Hey Gushy co. Thank you for leaving an honest review. We definitely understand that glitches happen and we always do our best to find them and fix them in a timely manner. Thanks for being part of the fam! If you need anything just reach out!

MAGNETME™

One of the best apps in the Shopify app store. It deserves a 5.0 score.
We have been using Zipify Pages for over a year and we can say with confidence that Zipify Pages has helped us convert many more customers through amazing pages that make customers want to buy our product. The founder of this app is Ezra Firestone, for those who do not know Ezra owns a brand that runs his store through shopify, he saw a need for such an app, and decided to set up Zipify Pages and their amazing team to solve this problem of fast and user-friendly page editing, Which leads to amazing pages that get more conversions on our site. In addition Ezra reveals to its customers its working method with its brand (BOOM cosmetics) that makes millions every year, and shares its sales strategies for free, and we got to learn from its working methods a lot, and also apply it in our growing brand. In addition, the Zipify Pages team is constantly releasing new updates, according to customer requests, and will always be there to provide support when needed.
I recommend you to install the app, you will only benefit from it.
Thank you Zipify team.

June 18, 2021

Hey MAGNETME! Glad to hear you're loving Zipify Pages and your pages are working to increase conversions! We love hearing this. If you need anything just reach out!

HBF and Co

I love this app! It's so easy to use and customer service is always so helpful. Jessica was so patient with all my questions :)

June 11, 2021

HBF thank you for the great review! Glad to hear that you're loving Zipify Pages! I'll definitely let Jessica know you were very happy with her service. If you need anything else just reach out!

80/20 Blueprint

Amazing App that does everything we needed it to do. Super intuitive design, when we did have questions the customer support was so helpful. 10/10 would recommend to anyone on shopify. Thanks Zipify team!

June 11, 2021

80/20 Blueprint thanks for the great review! Glad to hear that we're on your recommended list. That makes us so happy! If you need anything else just reach out!

The Beauty Multiple

I love how the templates within this app is proven to be profitable, it gives me so much confidence when I'm building my sales pages! I am also able to benchmark a multi-million dollar beauty brand (BOOM cosmetics) in the process and do it in one-tenth of the time compared to if I were to custom code everything on my own! I can't rave enough about how amazing the support team is. It feels like they are on-call 24/7 and are always committed to offering personalised help any time you reach out to them. They are all also really warm and professional...which of course is priceless! Here are some upgrades I am wishing for in the future: 1) The option to connect Zipify's email opt-ins to Shopify's customer email database in the back-end
2) Ingredient sheet pop-ups as seen on BOOM's product pages
3) Simpler product bundling functionalities
4) The ability to freely move things around with blocks
5) More flexible page builders in general

June 11, 2021

The Beauty Multiple thanks for the great review! I'm smiling from ear to ear. This is why we do what we do, to make it easy for you to succeed. Glad to hear it's working. If you need anything else just reach out!