Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

Escapethematrix

Excellent app. Takes the guesswork and 99% of the development time out of creating landing pages. The templates are also a marketer's dream, making putting funnels together so much quicker.

Ez Living Goods

Great tool for custom pages and offers. The templates they offer give a solid base for your own creative.

Eavara

This app works! The support and training's are amazing. Try it - you're gonna like it!

Gramercy Kitchen Company

Really intuitive, super webinars and training, outstanding support. If only all the tools and platforms my business uses could be like Zipify Pages...

Calypso Aquatics

Awesome support.Helped a lot and easy to talk and chat.

Trophyskin

I love that this tool integrates with Shopify and you don't need a new DNS for it. I just wish you could move or delete elements from a block. I've requested a feature update. Hopefully they will make this needed update!

Bruce Lee Test

Love Zipify pages so far. Nice templates, easy to rearrange, mobile friendly. Would be 5 stars but I'd like to see more CRM integrations, specifically the ESP Bronto. I put in a feature request.

Great landing page builder!

My Endless Deals

Great app and great support. highly recommend.

Morethanjustgear

I am very impressed with your app. Love the current templates that I can use for my campaign pages, so many options to choose from. I love being able to make multiple campaigns for a lot of products listed in my store.
I'd say anyone who has a shopify store really needs your app to grow their business.

Fishingle

This App is fantastic. Not a single bug, very fast and easy to implement. You don't need a developer anymore, you can design every landing page, shopify pages or blog on your own. All the options you've ever wanted are there. You will save massive time inserting pre-made blocks or designed blocks of your own into any part of Zipify pages. Google Analytics integration, possibility to insert your own scripts. It integrates with yotpo, facebook comments, discus etc...Check it out soon on https://www.ecomturbo.fr