Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Elevaso Tequila

Zipify has completely changed our approach to ecommerce campaigns and has given us an massive increase in results. I highly recommend it anyone who wants sale driven results.

bettterdeals

Christina Christina made my day happy
I advise you to search for Christina.
I wish you all the best of luck

Keep America Great Today

I love Zipify pages and their support team. This is the third site I am using it for. Whenever I have questions or challenges, the support team always comes to my rescue! Love it!

Shimarz USA

I have just started using the Zipify App. Looks pretty cool and will change the whole look of my store. Very excited. The customer support live chat is amazing within the app too. Happy Days!

Meridian Life Balance

Great app, and the customer service team (thanks Justine!) is incredibly helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Sile

It's very good app, one the most useful for shopify stores.
Also the support is very nice and helpful.

Jade Monet

Super simple to use and amazing support - they got back to me within 10 minutes on Friday night of a holiday weekend! 10/10 recommend

Dermaly Shop Online

I'm using this app to boost my ecommerce site. I love the pre-made templates, super easy to use. Saves me time. Plus the support and tutorial + training is right up there, super responsive. They make sure you get help every step of the way. Super recommend this.

New Star Goods

Great Support! Very responsive and helpful. Good tools to build professional site. Would recommended this app.

Sustain-Yoga

I was looking for a solution where I could quickly build all the pages I need for my website. I was sick of watching endless hours of youtube videos in order to work out how to tweak one tiny detail of my Shopify store. After weeks of frustration I decided to try Zipify pages and I have never looked back. Simple to use and the best parts?...the support is AWESOME! Fast to reply and always have the answer first time. Love using this app.