Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Puppy Dogs & Ice Cream Inc.

The customer service is nothing short of outstanding! This has been a great way to increase the AOV. I highly recommend. We are a 7 figure store for perspective.

US Store

It is tricky!!!! because it says 14 days free to try the app but in reality it is not!!!, I am trying to install it and it doesnt let me use, they ask me to pay 67.99 dollars the application says it clear 14 days......lies

August 26, 2019

Hey! We do actually offer a full 14 day free trial (no strings attached!). We'll reach out via email to support you further. Apologies for any inconvenience and look forward to getting your trial going ASAP!

Shop The Core

We transplanted our efforts from Clickfunnels to Zipify and will never look back. Their functionality, customer support, and ease of use is top notch.

DanceWear Corner

I've been with them since the launch. I remember watching Ezra on the video and signed up that night. This is simply the easiest page creator I have used. They are consistently developing more and more and are always available for assistance when needed. Nancy was legendary in her assistance. Thank you for this app and keep rocking it! Worth every penny.

Nutraflix

Amazing app, makes it a lot easier to make sales funnels inside of Shopify, which you wouldn't normally be able to do because of how limited the regular Shopify theme editor is. 5 stars!

BeeFriendly Skincare - Organic Skincare From Honey Bees

I use this app to create professional landing pages for traffic funnels. The interface is pretty self explanatory and the pages created have been fast and professional.

Wild Purpose

For the app Zipify OneClickUpsell (can't find anywhere else to review the app so I made it here)

I really like the app and it has helped my business grow a lot. But the errors and problems that the app has been exhausting. I contact their support at least 3 times a week with new issues and usually, they don't like to take the blame for anything and sends me to contact another app or service. They can also answer very different on the same matter even though I'm talking to the same person every time. Which is very strange. Doesn't feel like they enjoy helping at all.

You also can't see any details about your orders when they go trough zipify, like which platform they came from or if the customer had any issues ordering that you can see if they just go through Shopify.

Overall I like the idea and the app, but it needs a lot of work. Especially for the crazy cost I'm paying every month. Just doing this review to let other business owners know what they're getting in to.

Iodine Changed My Life - Miss Lizzy Thyroid Support

At the risk of drawing more attention to this amazing app and everyone finding out about it, I would give this app a 10 star review if I could. After testing dozens of other apps, spending countless hours only to find some part didn't integrate or it didn't play nice with other apps, wasting money on potential lost sales... I am so thankful to have found Zipify Pages an OCU upsell. Zipify Pages is brilliant not just as an application but a whole marketing strategy including proven examples and placeholder content. Instead of banging around in the dark, Zipify is offering a priceless roadmap. Zipify apps give me hope that I can actually make my shopify store profitable and build a long term, loyal customer base the right way. Great work and thank you.

Kleins Organic Hand Crafted Skin Care Products

I had some questions about small edits i needed and rather than pull my hair out i reached out. Justine really helped me out and fast aswell.

Truthentics™ by Genesis Nutritionals, LLC

Zipify Pages is a "must have" for just about everything. But the BEST part is the on-demand Support Team who is there with you every step of the way in implementing just about EVERYTHING... and sometimes what seems to be the IMPOSSIBLE! In particular, Jeff has been a god sent and always goes above and beyond what you'd expect. He's technically excellent and keenly responsive, even when I expect the IMPOSSIBLE! Keep up the great work!