Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Savannah Beauty and Essential Products

I love it! It makes designing pages so easy. It's well worth the price considering that people just buy upsells a lot with it. No need to code. I can finish a new product page in less than an hour without looking like another shopify page.

aphrodite-shop

The easiest landing page builder on the market with proven to work designs. My business could not run without this. The support is super helpful and answers in a really timely manner!

Petdentist

I have just started using this App and the customer service in setting up and trouble shooting has been exceptional. I really appreciated the help especially from Brittany. Looking forward to the benefits soon!

Just4you

Fast reply and great assistance. They answered after 10 mins and helped me all the way thru my with my problem.

Peakmart

Really love this app! Also the support is real-quick and very helpful. Shootout to the team1

Thanks Zipify-Team!

Revival Candles

My man Ezra has done it. I have been using Zipify for a month now and was thinking that if I can create loads of sales I would pay for someone just to copy all the proven templates onto my own store but as I go on I realise they do so much testing with so much traffic that no matter what Ezra and his team will always be providing the best converting templates out there! As a owner of a brand I do not want to spend my time reformatting and optimising my site for mobile and desktop etc. But zipify does it all automatically. They are rolling out new features everyday and if there is anything they can't do they the girls helping me out sending me like 40 line replies on step by step how to fix my issue. So shout out to Brittany and Karina who have spend hours on a live chat trying to help me! Also big shout out to Ezra who ALWAYS says it how it is. I have just completed a live training with him from London and he is so open about every single aspect good and bad you it really can't help but know his products do what they say they do. I also use one click upsell but dont have the traffic to give you a proper review. But yesterday we made our biggest day of sales ever using the zipify templates and the permalinks to bundles! So very very happy! - Lloyd.

lumen® - love your health

100% recommend Zipify Pages for building custom pages for any of your Shopify marketing needs.

With their base templates you can quickly build custom Lead Pages, Product Pages, Content Pages, Blogs, Launch Pages... Etc.

Most themes are limited it what you can do but Zipify Pages makes it super easy with its simple to use drag and drop editor.

If you want higher conversion rates, to stop wasting money and time paying developers for custom coded pages, enhanced speed of implementation, and 5-star customer support, Zipify Pages the app to use!

ToucanEd

The best part of Zipify Pages so far is the GREAT training we got from Ezra. We are moving all of our products from 3D Carts on our own website to Shopify. We are using Zipify because it gives us the opportunity to use Ezra's system of marketing. ToucanEd.com is a well respected company that writes and develops materials for health education. We are great at that -- not great at marketing! This is what we needed.

Champ Outdoor

Very intuitive app. Easy customization of pages across desktop, tablet, and mobile. Super simple to get up and running, but also allows significant customization if needed. Highly recommnended!

Choco Nose Pet Supply

It is a very useful tool to build my Shopify page. I recommend the first time seller to use this to build your page.