Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

The Smart Mirror

The app has a ton of really useful features that allow you to building beautiful landing pages.
One of the drawbacks that the app has is that you're not given so much room for creativity when it comes to design of the website. You have to follow the templates that they offer.
Other than that great app

Biowarrior Nutrition

I've been very frustrated with this app. Lots of work setting up integrations and getting it up running however it still does not work correctly.

Skin Cozy

Great app and a great support team! Couldn't ask for more. The app is complex to use but once you figure it out and with the help of their support team it is really worth it!!

Gheelish Chocolate Spread

This app is great and Incredibly helpful. It's made my store so much more appealing. Their support is awesome - Nancy is the best.

The Positive Inception

The support team is extremely helpful, with their help, I was able to save so much time. It is greatly appreciated.

standardhydroponics

zipify pages support team, wow .. on a Sunday im in coffee shop frustrated on a liquid code error as i have very little time to get my page up for our new products launch on Amazon and fill bottles and; labels today .. then i see .. the support team will be back Monday.. i was like REALLY? to my dismay Karina a support team member pops her head in to my conversation and gives me the bold app switch solution.. i went through and made some changes and switched apps even to bold from Recharge app.. turns out Karina was the highlight of my day as we quickly solved this liquid error .. in short shes underpaid she saved my day and is very quick to the punch and id have her or any one of the support team members on my team to help my customers any day.. thank you so much Karina and ezra firstone. thnak for saving me the most powerful asset i have is my time.

DangerousDollsClothing

Full Disclosure, I run a new, small brand so the price had me apprehensive, however, after creating my first page and experiencing the powerful features and awesome customer support, i upgraded from the free trial to paid right away. Now I'm binge Building, just completed my 5th page! The best investment you can make for your future!

More Hair Naturally

Easy to use, the pages look great LOOKS GREAT and the customer service is fast to reply and helpful.

BeeZesty

I want to comment about the excellent Zipify customer service I'm receiving to help me understand Zipify pages.
Anyway, -- Here I am feeling like my questions are "dumb", and then Jorge makes me feel like I'm totally "normal", - and on top of that providing excellent first class help. I really appreciate it a lot! I feel that I didn't just buy a program, (been there, done that), but now a new team is on my "Bee Zesty" side wanting me to succeed. Wow, -- thanks sooo much Jorge and Zipify! It's exciting knowing that I'm not out there on my own, and others have my back. - Paul white.

Bijou

This product is powerful and surprisingly easy to use (I am not a designer). Best of all is their customer support!