Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

HBF and Co

I love this app! It's so easy to use and customer service is always so helpful. Jessica was so patient with all my questions :)

June 11, 2021

HBF thank you for the great review! Glad to hear that you're loving Zipify Pages! I'll definitely let Jessica know you were very happy with her service. If you need anything else just reach out!

80/20 Blueprint

Amazing App that does everything we needed it to do. Super intuitive design, when we did have questions the customer support was so helpful. 10/10 would recommend to anyone on shopify. Thanks Zipify team!

June 11, 2021

80/20 Blueprint thanks for the great review! Glad to hear that we're on your recommended list. That makes us so happy! If you need anything else just reach out!

The Beauty Multiple

I love how the templates within this app is proven to be profitable, it gives me so much confidence when I'm building my sales pages! I am also able to benchmark a multi-million dollar beauty brand (BOOM cosmetics) in the process and do it in one-tenth of the time compared to if I were to custom code everything on my own! I can't rave enough about how amazing the support team is. It feels like they are on-call 24/7 and are always committed to offering personalised help any time you reach out to them. They are all also really warm and professional...which of course is priceless! Here are some upgrades I am wishing for in the future: 1) The option to connect Zipify's email opt-ins to Shopify's customer email database in the back-end
2) Ingredient sheet pop-ups as seen on BOOM's product pages
3) Simpler product bundling functionalities
4) The ability to freely move things around with blocks
5) More flexible page builders in general

June 11, 2021

The Beauty Multiple thanks for the great review! I'm smiling from ear to ear. This is why we do what we do, to make it easy for you to succeed. Glad to hear it's working. If you need anything else just reach out!

Fiori - Products and Ideas For Creating A Better Home and Life

This is an excellent and easy to use app. We found it easy to follow and excellent training is provided. Setting up landing pages is easy and we use it to run weekly promotions and special offerings.

May 24, 2021

Fiori thanks for the great review. Glad to hear that the app is easy to use and the training is top notch. Just reach out if you need anything!

Noemy

Awesome customer service team. Ash worked with me until the issue was solved. Definitely recommend this app.

May 24, 2021

Hey Noemy glad to hear Ash was able to help you. We'll definitely pass that along to him! Just reach out if you need anything!

Koala Bands

The Zipify app is amazing. There are so many features to your disposition. Also, there is a lot of training. Ezra killed it

May 24, 2021

Hey Koala Bands! Thanks so much for the great review. Glad to hear you're loving Zipify Pages. Just reach out if you need anything!

Meddy Teddy

Zipify Pages came along just at the right time. Putting the power of copywriting, design, and development at a business's fingertips. The new Collection Block shows that the team at Zipify is listening to what stores want and is here to help us achieve our e-commerce goals.

April 26, 2021

Meddy Teddy thank you for the great review. So excited to hear this is the fit you've been looking for. That's our aim! If you need anything just reach out.

Pampered Puppers

Zipify Pages helped me create landing pages and product pages that convert higher than my Shopify pages with a paid theme. They have great templates and are easy to use since you can add, remove or move blocks as you wish. Support is excellent and fast too. Highly recommend this app.

April 19, 2021

Hey Pampered Puppers! Thank you for the excellent review. This is so great to hear that the pages have been working better than your paid theme. That's awesome news. If you need anything just reach out.

Terbos Jewellery

Excellent application, excellent customer service! The only thing that remains to be rolled out is the collection pages builder and it would be 100% complete!

March 31, 2021

Hey Terbos Jewellery thanks for the kind review. We are rolling out our collection page builder in the next couple weeks actually! Glad to have you onboard. If you need anything just reach out!

Dogventure

Really great optimized page builder. Looks amazing and works well. Support is incredible and get back to you quickly and are always super helpful. Highly recommended!

March 31, 2021

Hey Dogventure thanks for the great review. I will definitely let the support team know about your kind words. Glad to have you onboard. If you need anything just reach out!