Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Walk by Faith Apparel

I love the templates that are provided and the support team! The support team has been extremely helpful with helping me build out the pages. Thank you! :)

Groom Your Pet

Loving Zipify Pages more and more love following Ezra's e-commerce discoveries and apply them to my business
Love the app i wouldn't change it with any other landing page builder
You Rock Ezra :)

Paws for Cats

Best landing page builder out there! Highly reliable, easy to use, and not full of bugs (like so many others are). The only landing page builder that rivals Click Funnels. I highly recommend to anyone who wants to increase conversions and make customers happier!

BalanceGenics

Incredible support team who are highly reliable and responsive. We have submitted several tickets in which the ZP team has left no challenge unsolved. Overall ZP is great and puts your team in the drivers seat where waiting for programmers is no longer needed.

Lemon Hero Health

Zipify's support team was great! They helped us a lot. Was having an issue publishing the content for the past few days but everything was already sorted out. Thanks team! You are awesome!

trulysensible

Excellent product. Simple yet powerful. Always adding new templates and blocks for building better sites. Great support. Integration to shopify is really good which I like. I built my entire site with zipify pages and one click upsell.

Rabbit Hole Hay

We were originally using this app for landing pages and then found that we needed to switch our blog over to something more compatible with our template theme and layout. The Zipify blog looked like it would do everything we needed it to and started the process of moving our currently blog over.

In the process something went wrong and the layout looked extremely funky when we published the blogs. We contacted support to see if they could help resolve the issue. Through a few messages the problem was figured out and quickly fixed!

The woman was nice and really helpful, at one point she said she'd have to pull in a few team members to help since it seemed like a strange problem. Turns out she didn't need the help (we figured it out in the next message) but the fact that she was willing to ask others for help was awesome.

Fun with the Son

Very easy to use and great customer support! It is a must for every Shopify store, no mater the industry.

Glamore Cosmetics

I thought this app would be super easy to use but if you don't know about coding then don't get it! Plus...to think that the actual app costs more than the actual cost of my store is such a shame! I kind of feel duped and sick because does that actually make sense? It does not to me. Maybe it makes sense if your store makes 6 million $ a year but my store is just regular.

Kenvo Store

Very good, every store should have one. the service is very good I highly recommend, and the best is that we have 14 days to test, and you know who tests can not like it. congratulations