Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Gloxinialife by Dr. Calle

I was not aware that I could build professional pages that allow me to add more images, videos, product descriptions, cross-sells, and up-sells as a way to increase conversions until I started using zipify pages. Thank you for your great support. Phanor Calle, MD

The Brew Supply

Zipify pages helped me to quickly and easily build a professional-looking site that converts! The team at Zipify is really quick and concise with their responses. Big thanks to Brittany at the helpdesk, who has been a great help with my questions and guided me with her expertise. I would highly recommend getting zipify pages if you want your site to make money.

Extra Termékek

I really love this app. If you are looking for a landing page builder with which you can get a page in 20 minutes just add this one. Customer support answered my question in a blink of an eye.. I'm impressed.

TheDishGloves

Support team was extremely helpful with making some changes to my pages. Very patient with my requests and refinements. Thank you team!

los3elementos

Super potente! De lo mejor para crear paginas de venta.
Muy recomendado para aumentar las ventas en tu negocio.

Boricap.com

I love this app. It is very straightforward to use. There is barely a learning curve, because let's face it... I want to get my store up and running fast, not learn how to use software. Zipify's drag and drop features are convenient, but what I mostly love is that the developer, Ezra, has already done the testing work and figured out which layouts convert best. So all I need to do is use Zipify's templates. I keep finding smart ways to use the app. I love that Zipify is not just mobile responsive, it mobile optimized. I know that most of my customers purchase on their phones so I need to make sure that their experience is fast and there are no quirky layout issues. I was able to answer 2 questions so far with their help section, but also heard back from their team in 20 minutes when I couldn't find what I was looking for in help. Can't say enough about this app, and excited to pair it with one click upsell.

Stevia Select

Easy navigation and superb templates. Excellent help from staff and very fast! High recommendation for this app. So many optionsExcited to see my sales increase!

SarahBellum Fit

Tried to use the app but it doesn't give you the free trial that it says it's going to. You have to pay the $67 up front

May 20, 2020

Hey there! Sorry you didn't have a positive experience with Zipify Pages. We do give a 14 day free trial so thank you for letting us know you didn't receive it. We'll look into what happened to prevent that in the future. We have also reached out to you to try and extend it your trial, but haven't heard back. We'd love to get that taken care of. Please check the email you used to sign up for the trial OR email help@zipify.com so we can get your trial enabled. Thanks!

Chic Bijoux

Just started using this app and I can tell you that if you don't know much about creating your own store Zipify will definitely come in handy, it so intuitive to use plus the support is top notch up until now :)

Higgins Publishing

I'm loving this APP! Super easy to use with a great interface. So much better than the other two funnel builders that I waisted weeks of my time because they don't integrate with Shopify! Learning this new APP was a snap, and I finally have my first funnel ready to launch and drive traffic to it! Thanks, Zipify... well worth it, because your APP has saved me loads of time, and the pages are super easy to create as well.