Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Clean Machine®

Amazing! Easily the best app for landing pages and optimizing conversion rate / average order value. I would recommend this to any e-commerce company.

Joovani

Zipify is awesome! Ezra and his team have made it super simple to use, very easy to drag and drop. I was able to create 40+ pages in about 1 days time because of the different templates offered and the ability to use existing blocks already created in each page so you don't have to re-do it. I do wish Zipify would make it /products instead of /pages so it pulls everything but I'm sure that's on the roadmap. Thanks!

The Modern Outdoorsman

I love that Zipify lets me build out a page exactly how I want. It's not perfect, but it's the best page builder i've used.

Luc Vincent

Super fast support. Pages are loading fast and generated lots of sales. Also using One click Upsell and works really well!

The Shoppers Outlet

I have been using Zipify Pages for awhile now. I love how user friendly they are. I have created pages that have allowed me to really showcase my products. Excellent product.

EAGems LLC

Zipify is awesome! I have been using it for a couple of years. As a small family business, it really helps to have the templates for such a great variety of things. Their help pages and videos are excellent and when I've needed to reach out for customer support, they've been outstanding. I definitely highly recommend Zipify.

Spice Pharm

We've been using Zipify Pages for 2 years. It has a seamless interface with Shopify, allowing us to build sophisticated landing pages and produce product pages to replace the product pages from the Shopify site template we use.

Zipify's support team is excellent: highly responsive and knowledgeable. The developers continue to add useful new features that expand the app's capabilities.

I highly recommend Zipify Pages!

goldemonde

bravo for the service thanks again karina answer sunday

Digital Academy Japan

Wow customer support is top notch.
Karina that girl deserves a bonus.
Always helpful response time on point.
Ezras software always manages to deliver.

Prepared Hero

Zipify has been a great tool for us to create sales pages that perform well, increasing our conversion rates and allowing us to scale further.

My favorite part about them is their incredible support team. If you have any issues or questions, they are quick to respond and always provide you with a working solution whether it's insights on using Zipify or going as far as creating custom code to support what you need.