Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Claridream

Honestly, it's probably the best app I've ever installed on Shopify. Was dreaming about something like this for over a year before I found it. Use with their One Click Upsell app as well. Our landing pages and checkout flows are so much better now.

Blue Lake Skin Care

This app is very easy to use. I love the results it gave me on my landing page. I was always able to get help from support when I needed it too!

inkthology

Loving it so far!!! amazing app very powerful I cant wait to launch multiple pages and Nancy is amazing!

Xpress Success

Very clean interface and smooth launching pages. I'm very happy with the results so far! I plan to keep using this app.

Mountain Moverz

This app is super simple. I love it when you can tell someone spent actual time developing something and thinking about its performance. I have already seen results, and before my store was selling very little. Very happy with this product .

Moms Pulse

I used this up to build my store, I was amazed by all the tools and the flexibility that came even with the basic Zipify. The result was astonishing. I 100% recommend to all the Shopify seller willing to build a real business.

Burke's Pix

Zipify is the best. From Ezra Firestone right on down. I first discovered Zipify through Shopify. I needed more design and function with the actual store pages, in order to convert visitors to my store. Boy did I get it! And then I watched a course led by Ezra on how to design an awesome product page. He/Zipify provides so much value added like this. Then, I signed up for Zipify. That's when I got to interact with the awesome support staff. Super responsive. Above and beyond. Not just typical tech support. They make sure you understand the issue...at least that what Jeff, a team member on the support team, does when I contact him. The other members are great also...I just can't recall their names right now! Sorry. Zipify also has easy-to-use and intuitive pages and functionality, which is vital for a dummy like me. So leadership, staff (support especially), the UI, the UX and more...You can't go wrong using Zipify pages to create that professional and sleek look, but also to leverage the functionality you need to convert visitors! brian b

In Shape Mummy

This app is awesome! I have used so many landing page builders before and nothing is anywhere near as good as this. This is the only app that focuses on conversions rather than just traffic. A huge benefit is that the app developers have their own successful e-commerce business and they share their best converting templates to use. It is so quick and easy to use and the support is fantastic as well.

Migrastil Natural Migraine Headache Relief

Wish I had gotten this app sooner! Easy to use and the pages look great - as good as any that I paid to have designed in the past.

goodsleepco

This and Zipify One Click upsell are two of the most instrumental apps we have on our store. We saw an overnight increase in both average order value and conversion rate! Thanks for the great apps and awesome customer service. Shoutout to Jorge!!