Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

DecksGo

Excellent application. We use it extensively for the very best possible layouts. Top notch. The company is on the leading edge and very hard working. Just the kind of people we like to work with.

February 18, 2021

Hey DecksGo! Thank you for the amazing review. So glad to hear you're loving Zipify Pages. We aim to please! :) If anything comes up, don't hesitate to reach out!

Craft Crate Online

Amazing app, adds so much functionality and control. Excellent customer support as well :) They have absolutely smashed it!

February 18, 2021

Hey Craft Crate Online! Thanks for the wonderful review. Glad our amazing support team is meeting (and dare I say) exceeding your expectations! We're here if you need us. Glad to have you onboard!

Bioleven

Great app! We have full control over our landing pages which is essential! Thanks so much for the amazing app!

February 17, 2021

Hey Bioleven! Good to hear from you. Stoked that you're enjoying Zipify Pages and the control it gives you. We're here if you need anything.

Ironclad Health

Im still learning the ins and outs but it is doing everything I need. The support was super helpful with a page issue I had that wasnt even Zipify related.

February 17, 2021

Ironclad Health! Awesome to hear things are going well and our amazing support team was able to help you! Glad to have you onboard. Reach out if you need anything!

Club EarlyBird

February 17, 2021

Hello Club EarlyBird! Thanks for the great review. Love to hear that you're digging the functionality and control it gives you. If anything comes up we're here for you. Just reach out.

Gabby Maria Socks

As a new user, some things are not crystal clear as to their function, and are not immediately obvious on their implementation. Zipify support was very helpful in resolving my issues. Justine was my support person and she was quick with her responses. Thank you. Richard Jones with Gabby Maria Socks

February 17, 2021

Hey Gabby Maria Socks! Thanks so much for the honest feedback! We'll make sure Justine knows you appreciate her help! Glad to have you onboard. Just reach out if anything comes up!

Faux the Love!

Justine was fantastic in helping me with my store setup and integrating Zipify. The basic and the technical - all were addressed in an easy to understand way, and very quickly at that! Now I can move on to other pressing tasks. Thanks Justine!!

February 8, 2021

Faux the Love! Thank you for the awesome review. We'll pass this on to Justine to make sure she knows how much you helped her. Glad you're on your way. If anything else comes up please just reach out!

Storelli

Great app, great support- been using it to build custom landing pages and product pages that go beyond our Shopify theme

February 8, 2021

Hey Storelli, thank you for the awesome review. So glad you're enjoying using Zipify Pages for your store. If anything comes up please reach out!

Simplistic Living

I used this app to help build professional product pages for my store and my experience so far has been lovely. The team responds quick when you need help and support. zipify provides me with everything I need and has EXACTLY what I was looking for, that's why I am giving 5 stars. SUPERB !

The RainMaker Hub

Simply the Best page builder i've used so far out of the many that i tried, Its a little pricey for a monthly subscription but they make up for it with their great features and incredibly helpful support team

February 3, 2021

Everyone at The RainMaker Hub, thank you for an excellent review! We appreciate the honesty but also the kind words about our team. Glad you're finding everything that comes with Zipify Pages useful! If anything comes up, please reach out.