Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Fun with the Son

Very easy to use and great customer support! It is a must for every Shopify store, no mater the industry.

Glamore Cosmetics

I thought this app would be super easy to use but if you don't know about coding then don't get it! Plus...to think that the actual app costs more than the actual cost of my store is such a shame! I kind of feel duped and sick because does that actually make sense? It does not to me. Maybe it makes sense if your store makes 6 million $ a year but my store is just regular.

Kenvo Store

Very good, every store should have one. the service is very good I highly recommend, and the best is that we have 14 days to test, and you know who tests can not like it. congratulations

N.O.P

Amazing. I loveeeeee this app! Kind of obsess with it! So easy to use and to publish to my store! There is so much you can do to create amazing pages, offers, and more

roselewisquilting

I'm on day 5 of using this app, and before I sign up, I allowed myself a few days to learn & understand it, as you should with anything, and now I've really got a great handle on this app.
It's brilliant, it's easy, you can create the pages just how you want to and can easily reflect them match your store in different ways.
I'm easily doing split testing on my pages and the support is absolutely magnificent, even with me being on the opposite time zone to Zipify.

It's their brilliant help and support that has allowed me to grow so quickly with understanding this app.
Also there are lots of really short, easy to understand videos throughout ...just click on the "?" at the bottom of pages etc, and a short video will pop up with just the right information you're needing there and then....
Simple & easy.... as life is meant to be...
Thank you Zipify and the brilliant support team.

Illuminate Life Cosmetics LLC

It is very user friendly, convenient, and affordable (compared to similar apps). The support team is extremely responsive. They reply almost immediately which is an aspect of their customer service that I LOVE. I would definitely recommend this app to all business owners.

SKn Naturals

First time user of shopify and zipify pages. I would be completely lost without Jeff. So thank you.

Roots & Wings Merino from New Zealand

Such a good customer service experience!!! They're quick, helpful and knowledgeable and most times my issues or questions get resolved while I chat with a rep...no need to wait hours or days, it's done straight away.

Best Beard Stuff

Coming from a ClickFunnels background, prior to Shopify, I can legitimately say this is a great app. The build-out and functionality are great and the support is very helpful. Coupled with OneClickUpsell this is a better option than ClickFunnels for physical products, especially private label, as your integration with most fulfillment centers (Amazon MCF, EasyPost, etc.) will be a breeze.

Owl Optics

Real easy to use, great for getting started and making pages - We use it for landing pages and Mini Sites within our website