Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

CrescentDE

The customer support for this is 5 stars. Had a coding issue when linking the page to my site. Other than this, nothing bad has to be said.

Vitamin-Supps.com

Fantastic app - make beautiful pages a piece of cake! It's got incredible functionality (everything most any marketer would need) and the pages look like they've been created by a pro! Quick and responsive support as well - highly recommended!

staples factory

Wasn't making any sales on my new store until I started using Zipify. I listened to Ezra on a podcast that came up on spotify. I found him very knowledgeable and engaging. Support staff are excellent and it's very easy to use. I like the way you can measure what's working and what isn't and update it on a regular basis.

Selfeeflex

Easy to use interface and great customer service. Jeff killed it for me diagnosing a problem within minutes on something that had been annoying me for hours. Highly recommend!

PliablePosture

Awesome and simple app to use!! one of the greatest apps is very helpful for my business i love it!!

Keto Function

Easy to use interface and really helpful support staff! I wish this were more seamlessly integrated with their OCU app; however, it gets the job done :)

Sibu Seaberry

Awesome and simple app to use. Easy and fast to create pages, especially w/ their templates. Cust. Service is FANTASTIC and very helpful. They're fast and efficient which is critical when running an online store. They responded within about 10 minutes.

TLM SKIN

I used this app as a beginner and by the help of their Customer Associate Tasha. She helped me build my page. Even though iIve had a couple of issues

Eyes With Allure

Justine was a great help. great tech support, lotta great features and very responsive for new comers!

Jim and Tonic Distillery

We launched our online store during the COVID-19 crisis to help bring in much-needed cash whilst our bars and events were closed. I chose Zipify Apps after consuming a lot of Ezra Firestone's content across the web and I have to say I'm not disappointed. I'd be trying to figure out how to customise a Shopify theme and learn the Shopify liquid code language but it was proving an absolute nightmare. With Zipify page builder I was able to customise our online store as I'd wanted all along. What's more, I really liked how it was modelled on the 'Boom By Cindy Joseph; online store which is a proven ultra successful Shopify store. Overall, super impressed with the page builder app and our first week of sales on Shopify has been incredible! Thanks Zipify team :)