Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

Shop Wander Wear

My AOV has increased by ~$10 after using this app. The learning curve will take some "focus" time, but def worth it. Tech support is very responsive and helpful! I would highly recommend.

February 1, 2021

Shop Wander Wear that is amazing! Thank you for the wonderful review, and letting us know about your results. That's what inspires us to keep making our apps better. So glad to hear it's working for you. We're here if you need us. Just reach out.

Frontier Pharmaceutical, Inc.

This is a review for the absolutely outstanding support we received today from Justine. All I can say is "Wow". Talk about knock your socks off support; we couldn't be more happy and delighted with the help we received. Justine showed incredible patience, made sure she understood what we were trying to do and then provided the solution. If you're sitting on the fence about Zipify...jump off and start using it. Based on the support we received today, you'll be in great hands!

January 27, 2021

Hey everyone at Frontier Pharmaceutical! SOOOOO excited to hear about your experience with Justine. We passed it on to her to let her know how thrilled you guys were. Glad that everything is working well with Zipify Pages so far. We're excited to have you onboard with us! Just reach out if anything further comes up!

Fashionsta

Great app, makes everything easy to create in minutes and iam sure it will help us more as we go with more pages

January 26, 2021

Fashionsta! Thanks for giving Zipify Pages a try. Glad to hear it's been easy for you to create everything! Glad to have you onboard. Let us know if you need anything.

The Collectors Resource

Moving site to Shopify and added Zipify immediately based on a friends success with the app. Still setting up and so far I can't personally attest to the expected performance(yet) but I do need to say that it is very simple to use and the customer service has been AMAZING, helping a novice like me with all of my questions!

January 21, 2021

Hey Collectors Resource! Thank you for the great review. We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience so far. We try to make it as easy as possible and provide support when it's needed. If anything comes up just reach out! Thanks!

ShootingTargets7

I love this app. I am not a designer nor a web developer but Zipify Pages has me feeling like both. My site is looking and converting better than ever. They are continually refining and improving and I am very excited to see what's next. My theme is difficult to work with and it's infinitely easier to create a high-performing eCommerce store with the help of Zipify Pages. I really wish I had gotten on board sooner.

January 21, 2021

Hey ShootingTargets7! Thanks for the awesome review. This is why we built Zipify Pages and your feedback makes us so happy to hear it has hit the mark. Glad you're rocking your store and ZP is a part of it. If there's anything you need just reach out!

Unlimina

Hi, Zipify Pages has been a great addition to our journey in building a successful ecommerce business. We appreciate the helpful and professional support team, products and supporting materials. We look forward everyday to using this app and everything it has to offer!

January 26, 2021

Hey Unlimina! Thank you for the great review! Glad Zipify Pages has been helping you guys build your business. That's what makes what we do so worth it. Sounds like you've already been in touch with our awesome support team, but if anything comes up we're here for you. Just reach out. Thanks for being a Zipify user!

Aneley Cosmetics

best pages builder. the tech support is very responsive. i love it and would reccomend to others to use.

1 Minute Dog Training

This app is great! User friendly and easy to learn. You can create beautiful looking pages in no time! Their customer service is also AMAZING and responds quite quickly!

ALPEN Storage

This is a great landing page builder and their customer service is awesome! I would recommend to anyone looking for landing pages.

Schuil Coffee Co.

I worked with Justine today (i.e. I've worked with others Kristina/Victor -- hopefully this shows how great their support is) and she answered all of my questions within' five minutes of my request being sent. I can't stress enough how amazing Ezra and his team (names listed above) are. They're helping my business make 7-digits this year. Thinking of purchasing Zipify? Trust me, do it.