Anmeldelser (720)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
7. maj 2024

It's a great builder with a lot of options. I needed support and they were fantastic. They didn't just tell me what to do, they went in and fixed the issue I was having, even though it was my fault. Stellar.

BrocElite
Næsten 5 år bruger appen
Zipify Apps svarede 8. maj 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our builder! We're happy to hear that you found our platform to be a great fit for your needs and that our support team was able to assist you effectively. Providing exceptional support is one of our top priorities, and we're delighted that we could not only address your issue but also exceed your expectations. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

11. april 2024

I'ts fantastic. And the customer service is 10/10. Every CS rep goes above and beyond.

Basic Maintenance
8 måneder bruger appen

Dear Basic Maintenance,

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you've had a stellar experience with our customer service team. Providing top-notch support is our passion, and we're delighted that our representatives have exceeded your expectations. We're here to go above and beyond for you whenever you need us!

11. marts 2024

I find the app super easy to use, especially with the latest updates. Their email updates are great to inform you of new features and updates, so you always know whats happening. Additionally, they have great support who work hard to sort out any issues!

PureLife Organics
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
Zipify Apps svarede 20. marts 2024

Hey PureLife Organics. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. We are stoked to hear that the app has been easy for you to use and that you appreciate the content we provide in our emails. If you need anything, please reach out!

16. april 2024

Zipify has everything that Shopify should have. Their support team is the best I've ever worked with.

Memphis Ranch Meat Company
4 måneder bruger appen

Dear Memphis Ranch Meat Company,

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you find Zipify to be everything you need and more. Our support team is dedicated to providing the best service possible. We're here to support you every step of the way!

11. april 2024

GREAT TECHNICAL support. We had one issue and it was solved in just a few hours.

Shinoi Labs
Spanien
5 måneder bruger appen

Dear Shinoi Labs,

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted that our technical support team could swiftly resolve your issue in just a few hours. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're here whenever you need us. Here's to smooth sailing ahead!

7. juni 2024

Perfect landing page builder with everything you need - proven templates right out the box which turned the daunting prospect of setting up my first Shopify ad campaign honestly effortless - and the support is amazing!!

Made Of Magic Swim
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
22. marts 2024

Been using zipify pages now for a while now and just about to test upsell. Super flexible page design makes it easy to replicate landers/ funnels - the best bit is the support.... every time we have an issue the support is super fast and 100% on point - all the time...

Prime XL
Storbritannien
10 måneder bruger appen
Zipify Apps svarede 27. marts 2024

Thanks for the kind words, Prime XL! So happy to hear that you appreciate our flexible page design and have had positive interactions with our Support team. If you need anything in the future, you know where to find us!

26. april 2024

What seems to be overwhelming, made so easy with their incredible customer support. Every person I have spoken with answers clearly, quickly and efficiently!
Thanks Team!

CozzzyMe
Australien
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen

Dear CozzzyMe,

Thank you immensely for your kind words! We're thrilled to have been able to make the overwhelming seem easy for you with our customer support. Providing clear, quick, and efficient assistance is what we strive for, and we're delighted to have met your expectations. Your satisfaction is our greatest reward!

28. februar 2024

Apart from the ease of building proven product and landing pages, the support team is really knowledgeable and super quick at resolving any issus.

Mouse Away
Cirka 4 år bruger appen
Zipify Apps svarede 6. marts 2024

Hey Mouse Away! Thank you for leaving us a review. Stoked that building landing pages has been easy for you. That's exactly how we've built and designed the app, no coding experience or developers are needed to build high-converting, profitable pages! Also happy to hear that the support team has been quick to resolve any issues. They're the best! If you need anything, please reach out.

27. maj 2024

So far Zipify Pages has been great, I've been using it for a couple of weeks and its fairly intuitive although it was a big learning curve for me. I have yet to see results but the pages look great and I am optomistic. The customer support is also top notch, I have reached out with several questions and the support team is always quick to reply and very helpful.

tinyfeats
26 dage bruger appen
Zipify Apps svarede 31. maj 2024

Dear tinyfeats,
Thanks for the great feedback! 🌟 We're glad you're finding Zipify Pages intuitive and looking fantastic. Our support team is always here to help you along the way. Stay optimistic – great results are just around the corner!