Anmeldelser (726)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
6. maj 2024

Love it - easy to use and setup - and support team quick to respond when I had a question

CoziCalm
Australien
21 dage bruger appen
Zipify Apps svarede 8. maj 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! Our team works hard to provide quick and helpful support, so we're delighted to know that we can assist you promptly when you have a question.

If you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

3. marts 2024

I have no coding skills yet have been able to accomplish the layout and design I desire by using Zipify. I have had several interactions with support from basic ui techniques help to advanced css code examples. All with good outcomes. Using there a/b test feature as well.. works as expected.

Ewing Family Farm
5 måneder bruger appen
Zipify Apps svarede 6. marts 2024

Hey Ewing Family Farm! Thank you for leaving us a review. Stoked that building landing pages has been easy for you without having a background in coding. That's exactly how we've built and designed the app. Our support team is the best in the business (although we might be a little biased!) and we're glad to hear you've had positive interactions with them. If you need anything, please reach out.

4. april 2024

best customer support out there but they are lacking some customization but other than that its a perfect app

toetoez
Australien
11 dage bruger appen
Zipify Apps svarede 5. april 2024

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, Toetoez. Our Support team has enjoyed working with you this week! Our Dev team is constantly striving to give our merchants the most flexibility and customization out there. If you have a specific request, drop a line to our Support team and we will get it logged and prioritized as a feature request. If you need anything in the meantime, you know where to find us!

18. april 2024

I love creating landing pages that convert with Zipify! And when I do have a question or problem, the people on Chat help are amazing! Ash helped me fix my problem quickly!

Beef Initiative
Cirka 21 timer bruger appen
Zipify Apps svarede 29. april 2024

Dear Beef Initiative,

Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm! We're thrilled to hear that you love creating high-converting landing pages with Zipify. Our chat support team, including Ash, is dedicated to providing quick and effective solutions. We're here to support your success every step of the way!

22. marts 2024

It really is a powerful tool, and when it's working it's like magic. I would recommend if you are trying to level up and look more professional.

AeroShopWorld
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Zipify Apps svarede 27. marts 2024

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review, AeroShopWorld. We are so happy to hear Zipify Pages has been nothing short of magical for you. If you need anything from us, please don't hesitate to reach out!

28. februar 2024

Apart from the ease of building proven product and landing pages, the support team is really knowledgeable and super quick at resolving any issus.

Mouse Away
Cirka 4 år bruger appen
Zipify Apps svarede 6. marts 2024

Hey Mouse Away! Thank you for leaving us a review. Stoked that building landing pages has been easy for you. That's exactly how we've built and designed the app, no coding experience or developers are needed to build high-converting, profitable pages! Also happy to hear that the support team has been quick to resolve any issues. They're the best! If you need anything, please reach out.

11. april 2024

I'ts fantastic. And the customer service is 10/10. Every CS rep goes above and beyond.

Basic Maintenance
8 måneder bruger appen
Zipify Apps svarede 29. april 2024

Dear Basic Maintenance,

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you've had a stellar experience with our customer service team. Providing top-notch support is our passion, and we're delighted that our representatives have exceeded your expectations. We're here to go above and beyond for you whenever you need us!

29. marts 2024

Y’all were very helpful with my issues this week. Thank you so much!

Diamond D Ranch
20 dage bruger appen
Zipify Apps svarede 1. april 2024

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Diamond D Ranch. Our Support team was happy to help this week. If you need anything in the future, you know where to find us!

20. marts 2024

great app. excellent support. easy to build pages. many choices

4alphahome
Grækenland
10 dage bruger appen
Zipify Apps svarede 27. marts 2024

Thanks for the positive review, 4alphahome! So pleased to hear that it's been easy for you to build pages and you have had positive interactions with our Support team. We think they are pretty great too. If you need anything in the future you know where to find us!

12. februar 2024

I just got this app for my Shopify store and it seems so helpful for growing my business. Also, their support is incredible and they answer all your question right away with detailed answers.

HubNeat
3 måneder bruger appen
Zipify Apps svarede 14. februar 2024

Hey HubNeat,
We're so glad you're here and that our support team was able to assist. Let us know if you need anything else, thats what we're here for!

-Team Zipify