Anmeldelser (723)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 3 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
27. november 2019

Amazing support service. Very fast answers and amazing app. Very useful if you want to scale your store

inboxmart
Tyskland
5. november 2023

The best app ever! Must download. And customer service is incredible. Highly recommend.

Loraida Jewelry
Cirka 22 timer bruger appen
Zipify Apps svarede 15. november 2023

Thank you for leaving us a review, Loraida Jewelry! Stoked to hear you had an incredible experience with our customer support team. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

- Team Zipify

2. marts 2020

Has a lot of design errors in it and you cant move elements within an element or remove them.

My conversin whent from 3.2 with my old funnel with 30 sales a day to zero when i switched back i directly received my sales again

kalado.nl
Holland (Nederlandene)
23. april 2020

Awesome and simple app to use!! one of the greatest apps is very helpful for my business i love it!!

PliablePosture
Cypern
22. december 2020

It leave tons of garbage that you have to delete manually after you remove the app, after deleting all of the zipify liquid files (about 20-30 of them),you have to check all your theme files to delete all the sentences that quote those zipify liquid files, its a nightmare!

Timeson
SAR Hongkong
Cirka 21 timer bruger appen
8. september 2020

I know people rave about this app, but honestly, it is EXTREMELY difficult to set up, and the features that I saw advertised are no where to be found. There's no real support either (they claim 20 minute turn around), but it's just one question after another with this. I've worked with developers for years, and would have to pay one to set up what I want, so why not just pay a decent developer to set-up the customization that I need rather than pay (what is it) $47/month? That's a lot of money!

frisqie
Cirka 6 timer bruger appen
Zipify Apps svarede 8. september 2020

Hey there! So sorry to hear that your experience wasn't great. We always try to provide a positive experience for our users. I checked our records and can see that you installed and uninstalled the same day...but I'm not finding any support tickets. We would have loved the opportunity to look into your specific requests to see how we could accommodate them. The offer stands, if you'd like to talk to our support to see if your specific requests are do-able please reach out to help@zipify.com so we can talk further. Hope to have you back as a happy user in the future!

4. marts 2019

Amazing customer service! Karina was helpful, on point and answered all my questions! The app seems to be cool too!

BabyImprint
Cirka 3 timer bruger appen
22. juni 2023

nice app, customer service is great, really simple and easy to use, and it actually help your page to look better so more sales.

General Buy
Colombia
Cirka 2 timer bruger appen
Zipify Apps svarede 28. juni 2023

We're glad to hear it, General Buy! We pride ourselves on making Zipify Pages simple to use and offering responsive and knowledgeable support! If you ever need help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.
-Team Zipify

9. oktober 2020

Previously I was unable to use the app. So can you further increase my trial periods by 14 days? Thanks

LoLoLuxe®
Indien
Cirka 2 timer bruger appen
Zipify Apps svarede 9. oktober 2020

Hey LoLoLuxe, thanks for letting us know. We've reached out to you in order to extend your trial. You should be all set, but if anything comes up just open a chat with our team or email help@zipify.com. Thanks for giving us a shot!

15. maj 2020

Tried to use the app but it doesn't give you the free trial that it says it's going to. You have to pay the $67 up front

SarahBellum Fit
4 minutter bruger appen
Zipify Apps svarede 20. maj 2020

Hey there! Sorry you didn't have a positive experience with Zipify Pages. We do give a 14 day free trial so thank you for letting us know you didn't receive it. We'll look into what happened to prevent that in the future. We have also reached out to you to try and extend it your trial, but haven't heard back. We'd love to get that taken care of. Please check the email you used to sign up for the trial OR email help@zipify.com so we can get your trial enabled. Thanks!