Rezensionen (726)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
6. Mai 2024

Very easy to use the app and Ive found the support to get me up to speed very helpful. The videos from Ezra to support the app functionality are amazing.

My only suggestion to improve would be another tier in pricing as the jump from 5 product pages to unlimited is a significant price jump for a small store and longer support hours to help non US based customers would be appreciated.

Hermosa Car Care
Neuseeland
12 tage mit der App
Zipify Apps hat geantwortet 8. Mai 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're delighted to hear that you've found our app easy to use and that our support team has been helpful in getting you up to speed. It's fantastic to know that you've found Ezra's videos valuable for understanding the app's functionality.

We appreciate your suggestion regarding our pricing tiers and support hours. We're always looking for ways to improve our offerings and make them more accessible to all our users. Your feedback is invaluable in this process, and we'll definitely take it into consideration as we continue to refine our services.

If you have any further suggestions or questions, please feel free to reach out.

Thank you again for your support and feedback!

16. April 2024

Zipify has everything that Shopify should have. Their support team is the best I've ever worked with.

Memphis Ranch Meat Company
4 monate mit der App

Dear Memphis Ranch Meat Company,

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you find Zipify to be everything you need and more. Our support team is dedicated to providing the best service possible. We're here to support you every step of the way!

26. April 2024

What seems to be overwhelming, made so easy with their incredible customer support. Every person I have spoken with answers clearly, quickly and efficiently!
Thanks Team!

CozzzyMe
Australien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App

Dear CozzzyMe,

Thank you immensely for your kind words! We're thrilled to have been able to make the overwhelming seem easy for you with our customer support. Providing clear, quick, and efficient assistance is what we strive for, and we're delighted to have met your expectations. Your satisfaction is our greatest reward!

26. Juni 2024

Love the builder and working with Zipify team. Super efficient and effective platform and staff.

King of Foods
27 tage mit der App
Zipify Apps hat geantwortet 5. Juli 2024

Dear King of Foods,
"Thanks for the love! 💙 We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying the builder and our awesome team. Efficiency and effectiveness are what we strive for! 🙌 Keep rocking with Zipify! 🚀"

Bearbeitet am 18. Juni 2024

The support team is amazing! I don't wait around for an answer and they have always had a solution. Great support!

TK Riverside Ranch
2 monate mit der App

Dear TK Riverside Ranch,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our support team. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're always here to help with quick, cheerful solutions. We appreciate your support!

24. März 2024

It was easy to start with and has a lot you can work with. Looking forward to the other updates they make that will meet it even more customizable.

AE Tools & Computers
3 monate mit der App
Zipify Apps hat geantwortet 27. März 2024

Thanks for the positive review, AE Tools & Computers! So happy to hear you were able to dive right in with Zipify Pages. Our Dev team is constantly working towards improving the flexibility and customization options for our merchants so stay tuned for future updates! If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

- Team Zipify

7. Mai 2024

The app is great, very easy to you with an intuitive interface.

The support is outstanding ! Every issue I have, they go out of their way, even looking at my theme (which is not their responsibility) to solve my issue if needed.

Astroia
Frankreich
5 tage mit der App
Zipify Apps hat geantwortet 8. Mai 2024

We're thrilled you're enjoying our app! Your praise for our support means a lot. We're always here to help, even with theme-related issues. Thanks for choosing us!

11. April 2024

GREAT TECHNICAL support. We had one issue and it was solved in just a few hours.

Shinoi Labs
Spanien
5 monate mit der App

Dear Shinoi Labs,

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted that our technical support team could swiftly resolve your issue in just a few hours. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're here whenever you need us. Here's to smooth sailing ahead!

22. März 2024

I've used this app for almost all my shops for the past 4-5 years and I'm NEVER disappointed by any wanted feature for my needs. I have even used this app for single pages (and maintaining my standard shopify theme as it is) to split-test.

Best is that the support chat is very active should you have any struggles or questions for your development!!

IPLSverige
Schweden
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Zipify Apps hat geantwortet 27. März 2024

Thanks for the positive review, IPLSverige. So happy to have you on board for the past 5 years! We also appreciate the nice words about our Support team. They work hard to provide our merchants with the best experience. If you need anything in the future, you know where to find us!

- Team Zipify

6. Mai 2024

Love it - easy to use and setup - and support team quick to respond when I had a question

CoziCalm
Australien
21 tage mit der App
Zipify Apps hat geantwortet 8. Mai 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! Our team works hard to provide quick and helpful support, so we're delighted to know that we can assist you promptly when you have a question.

If you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!