Rezensionen (723)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
26. Juli 2023

Simple to build pages, they are constantly improving, and best of all, their support is AMAZING. They really go out of their way to take care of you and will work with you until you have a solution. They've helped me with so many things!

WINPRO Pet
Etwa 5 jahre mit der App
Zipify Apps hat geantwortet 10. August 2023

Thanks, WINPRO Pet! We're elated to hear you find our pages simple to build and our Support Team so amazing! They absolutely pride themselves on putting all merchant needs & concerns at the forefront. Stay tuned for future improvements and feature releases!

2. Dezember 2023

We scrapped a WIP Shopify theme which we hired a dev team for, and restarted from scratch using Zipify Pages. If we hadn't hired the devs in the first, we could have saved 181 months' worth of Zipify Pages Advanced in cost AND optimized our pages a lot sooner! Best of all, I have zero knowledge in website development yet I was able to build functional pages that aren't riddled with bugs (yes, the WIP Shopify theme we scrapped required us to spend even more on dev fees for debugging, only because they did such a bad job to begin with)! Guys and gals, if you're going to hire a dev, then at least make them use Zipify Pages. Better yet, just do it yourself. It's easy enough to pick up and customer support is 5-stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!

As for results, here's what I can say. Our prior Shopify person set up an opt-in page which is just a bunch of ants (walls of text) and a contact form against a white page. That ran for at least half a year, with Meta and Google Ads, and we got 2 leads IIRC . We switched off the ads and I convinced my boss to let me adopt Zipify Pages. Just launched the new Zipify-powered opt-in page about 2 weeks ago, heavily referencing Smart Marketer's and Zipify's page templates, ran no ads, and we already got 2 leads!

I just showed my boss Zipify One Click Upsell, and that's going to be our next investment. Once again, big thanks to the helpful and efficient customer support team!

Sarnies Bangkok
Thailand
4 monate mit der App
Zipify Apps hat geantwortet 6. Dezember 2023

Hey Sarnies Bangkok! WOW. Thank you so much for this awesome review! We love to hear that you do not have a background in development, yet found that building pages with Zipify Pages was straightforward. That is the goal we aim for in building the app. Stoked that you had an excellent experience with our support team and your new Zipify Pages are already converting, too. If you need anything, please reach out.

26. September 2023

Customer service is second to none - they are knowledgeable, always happy to help, offer suggestions, and take on feature requests to help provide you with the best experience possible!

Desert Rose Boutique
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als 5 jahre mit der App
Zipify Apps hat geantwortet 27. September 2023

Thanks for the wonderful review, Desert Rose! Our Support Team really prides itself on going above and beyond to resolve any potential issues our Merchants may encounter. Keep an eye on our blog for upcoming feature releases!

31. August 2023

We were working on an exclusive product launch and were so lucky to have Ash helped us along the way today. There are lots of features on Zipify and if it weren't for him, it would have taken us days to whip this page up.

Ash goes above and beyond and because he is so savvy with the app knows what we might run into. He would offer a solution before I even ask for it. Super impressed!

Thank you, Ash. Your expertise and professionalism are so appreciated. We wish you and your team all the best.

Amaterasu Beauty
Kanada
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Zipify Apps hat geantwortet 6. September 2023

Thanks, Amaterasu Beauty! We have passed your praise on to Ash! He & the rest of our Support Team go a long way to ensure they are available and ready to address our merchants' needs. If you need help with anything else, Ash & the team will be ready to aide you.

24. Oktober 2023

If you don't know how to create page templates and/or don't have the time or money this is the best page builder available. Easy A/B testing too - on the fly.

SaltWrap
Etwa 5 jahre mit der App
Zipify Apps hat geantwortet 6. November 2023

Thank you for your review, SaltWrap! We are stoked to hear that you found page creation and A/B testing to be an easy process. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

1. Februar 2024

As usual your support team has been phenomenal and very quick to fix my issues. Thank you 5 stars!!!

ORANGE KNIGHT & CO.
4 tage mit der App
Zipify Apps hat geantwortet 7. Februar 2024

Hey Orange Knight & Co,

Thank you for the review and kind words to our Support Team, we'll make sure to pass them along. We're always around if you ever need anything and hope you have a 5 star day!

29. Januar 2024

Awesome App and great staff!

Droolees
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
Zipify Apps hat geantwortet 31. Januar 2024

Hey Droolees,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We think you're great too!

24. Oktober 2023

There are some landing page builders out there that are very, very difficult and frustrating to get used to. This one isn't in that category. It is great. The #1 selling point for me is that, the builder auto formats your blocks and even your images for mobile from the desktop view. Tweaking mobile is not a completely separate job. I love that. Then when i had a tech issue, support went ham and a collaborator logged in and fixed my scripts for me, literally overnight. Woke up to a sexy landing page. Gotta give em credit.

All Weather Selvedge
6 monate mit der App
Zipify Apps hat geantwortet 25. Oktober 2023

Thank you for the glowing 5-star review of ZipifyPages! We're delighted to hear that you find our page builder user-friendly and appreciate the automatic mobile formatting. It's great to know that our Support Team provided prompt assistance and fixed your tech issue so quickly, resulting in a fantastic landing page. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to have you as a satisfied customer.

12. November 2023

Customer service is excellent! Quick to reply, friendly, and helpful. Tutorials are helpful as well to help you quickly understand how to use their tool.

Health Jefe
6 monate mit der App
Zipify Apps hat geantwortet 15. November 2023

Thank you for leaving us a review, Health Jefe! Really glad to hear you found the tutorials useful in quickly helping you understand how to use the app. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

17. Oktober 2023

This app is the best, it is so simple that everyone without prior web developing experience can create a great looking and converting site. I highly recommend it, especially to beginners! And they've got a really good staff that answer your questions really fast, very kind and can solve all the issues that you get along the way!

Maiafy
Vereinigtes Königreich
3 monate mit der App
Zipify Apps hat geantwortet 25. Oktober 2023

We're delighted to hear that you've had a fantastic experience with ZipifyPages! It's great to know that it's user-friendly and suitable for beginners, with excellent customer support to help you along the way. Thank you for your recommendation!