Omtaler (724)

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 3 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
7. mai 2024

It's a great builder with a lot of options. I needed support and they were fantastic. They didn't just tell me what to do, they went in and fixed the issue I was having, even though it was my fault. Stellar.

BrocElite
Nesten 5 år bruker appen
Zipify Apps svarte 8. mai 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our builder! We're happy to hear that you found our platform to be a great fit for your needs and that our support team was able to assist you effectively. Providing exceptional support is one of our top priorities, and we're delighted that we could not only address your issue but also exceed your expectations. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

7. juni 2024

Perfect landing page builder with everything you need - proven templates right out the box which turned the daunting prospect of setting up my first Shopify ad campaign honestly effortless - and the support is amazing!!

Made Of Magic Swim
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
Zipify Apps svarte 17. juni 2024

Dear Made Of Magic Swim,
Thank you so much! We're delighted to hear our landing page builder made your first Shopify ad campaign a breeze. Your success is our goal, and we're here to support you every step of the way! 🚀✨

27. mai 2024

So far Zipify Pages has been great, I've been using it for a couple of weeks and its fairly intuitive although it was a big learning curve for me. I have yet to see results but the pages look great and I am optomistic. The customer support is also top notch, I have reached out with several questions and the support team is always quick to reply and very helpful.

tinyfeats
26 dager bruker appen
Zipify Apps svarte 31. mai 2024

Dear tinyfeats,
Thanks for the great feedback! 🌟 We're glad you're finding Zipify Pages intuitive and looking fantastic. Our support team is always here to help you along the way. Stay optimistic – great results are just around the corner!

3. juli 2024

They have been fantastic. I sent a message and then had to leave. But once they saw it and responded, I was not at my desk. Then I replied and again had to leave. They were very patient, and the next person who took over the chat was able to assist me immediately.

Patriot Wagyu
13 dager bruker appen
Zipify Apps svarte 5. juli 2024

Dear Patriot Wagyu,
"Thanks for the great feedback! 🌟 We're so glad our team could assist you despite the back-and-forth. Patience and prompt support are what we strive for. 😊 Happy to have you with us!"

4. april 2024

I love it! It's so much easier to use than pretty much any other page builder out there, and I've tried them. The support is amazing and prompt. I'm able to do things that I didn't think I'd be able to do, like create hover states for image carousels. I can't tell you how many products I've bought just because I was able to "browse" the product images before clicking through to the product page, so being able to bring that to my customers is huge. Overall I'm super happy, and can't wait to start using OneClickUpsell too!

Susan Gillard
29 dager bruker appen
Zipify Apps svarte 5. april 2024

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback, Susan Gillard. Our Zipify Pages Dev team works hard to make sure you have the tools needed to make your store a success. Thanks for the kind words about the Support team as well. They have enjoyed working with you this week. If you need anything in the future, you know where to find us!

11. mars 2024

I find the app super easy to use, especially with the latest updates. Their email updates are great to inform you of new features and updates, so you always know whats happening. Additionally, they have great support who work hard to sort out any issues!

PureLife Organics
Over 3 år bruker appen
Zipify Apps svarte 20. mars 2024

Hey PureLife Organics. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. We are stoked to hear that the app has been easy for you to use and that you appreciate the content we provide in our emails. If you need anything, please reach out!

11. mars 2024

Zipify is a great landing page builder - I have been utilizing it for over a year now, and its extremely versatile. 95% of my website pages are built on zipify - no need for expensive themes, you can do almost anything you want to do right in Zipify, and if you cant figure it out, their amazing customer support team will help you through anything, including adding custom code to get your landing pages to interact with other apps.

Trail Hound Pet Supply Co.
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
Zipify Apps svarte 20. mars 2024

Hey Trail Hound Pet Supply Co.! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for being with us for over a year. So stoked to hear that you find the app to be extremely versatile. We love hearing it and we built Zipify Pages to do just that. Our customer support is the best in the business, and we are glad you agree. If you need anything, please reach out!

2. juli 2024

Been using Zipify for years for a reason! Highly recommended

Jawzrsize
Over 4 år bruker appen
Zipify Apps svarte 5. juli 2024

Dear Jawzrsize,
"Thanks for sticking with us! 🙌 We're honored to be your go-to for years. Your recommendation means a lot! 😊 Keep rocking with Zipify! 🚀"

22. mars 2024

Been using zipify pages now for a while now and just about to test upsell. Super flexible page design makes it easy to replicate landers/ funnels - the best bit is the support.... every time we have an issue the support is super fast and 100% on point - all the time...

Prime XL
Storbritannia
10 måneder bruker appen
Zipify Apps svarte 27. mars 2024

Thanks for the kind words, Prime XL! So happy to hear that you appreciate our flexible page design and have had positive interactions with our Support team. If you need anything in the future, you know where to find us!

6. mai 2024

Very easy to use the app and Ive found the support to get me up to speed very helpful. The videos from Ezra to support the app functionality are amazing.

My only suggestion to improve would be another tier in pricing as the jump from 5 product pages to unlimited is a significant price jump for a small store and longer support hours to help non US based customers would be appreciated.

Hermosa Car Care
New Zealand
12 dager bruker appen
Zipify Apps svarte 8. mai 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're delighted to hear that you've found our app easy to use and that our support team has been helpful in getting you up to speed. It's fantastic to know that you've found Ezra's videos valuable for understanding the app's functionality.

We appreciate your suggestion regarding our pricing tiers and support hours. We're always looking for ways to improve our offerings and make them more accessible to all our users. Your feedback is invaluable in this process, and we'll definitely take it into consideration as we continue to refine our services.

If you have any further suggestions or questions, please feel free to reach out.

Thank you again for your support and feedback!