Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Viral Things IN

This App has boost my sales. It is the best landing page builder app for my shopify store. I will Prefer it to each and every shopify store.

June 18, 2021

Hey Viral Things IN! Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear Zipify Pages has boosted sales on your site. That is amazing! If you need anything just reach out!

4 Aces Taxi

The content that the team creates to help your store be successful is amazing. I visited this app in the beginning when i was looking for landing page software that would work with shopify, as all the pages builders where brand new and the landing page software companies out there where way ahead. Zipify is definitely filling the void that i was looking for before even page builders where on the Shopify App store. I recently have been testing out 4 different page builders on shopify app store, and i have used 3 of them in the past way back when they first started. I have done online demo calls with the CEO's in the early days. I am now using Zipify for my store. Plus the response on the live chat box at 4am in the morning was really quick. I also found the ceo's excitement for helping everyone whether you use his software or not, was very genuine. I recommend you look at all apps with deep research before you use any of them. I have always found that once you dig into any apps you are interested, it is very hard to find ones that actual work properly, they way they are described and with ease of use. After 11 years of using Shopify for my stores and websites, i still look for the best tools to use to make it better and better

June 18, 2021

Hey 4 Aces Taxi! Thanks for the thorough review! Glad to hear that we're filling the void and you've been able to use it on your store! That's awesome to hear. If you need anything just reach out!

MAGNETME™

One of the best apps in the Shopify app store. It deserves a 5.0 score.
We have been using Zipify Pages for over a year and we can say with confidence that Zipify Pages has helped us convert many more customers through amazing pages that make customers want to buy our product. The founder of this app is Ezra Firestone, for those who do not know Ezra owns a brand that runs his store through shopify, he saw a need for such an app, and decided to set up Zipify Pages and their amazing team to solve this problem of fast and user-friendly page editing, Which leads to amazing pages that get more conversions on our site. In addition Ezra reveals to its customers its working method with its brand (BOOM cosmetics) that makes millions every year, and shares its sales strategies for free, and we got to learn from its working methods a lot, and also apply it in our growing brand. In addition, the Zipify Pages team is constantly releasing new updates, according to customer requests, and will always be there to provide support when needed.
I recommend you to install the app, you will only benefit from it.
Thank you Zipify team.

June 18, 2021

Hey MAGNETME! Glad to hear you're loving Zipify Pages and your pages are working to increase conversions! We love hearing this. If you need anything just reach out!

HBF and Co

I love this app! It's so easy to use and customer service is always so helpful. Jessica was so patient with all my questions :)

June 11, 2021

HBF thank you for the great review! Glad to hear that you're loving Zipify Pages! I'll definitely let Jessica know you were very happy with her service. If you need anything else just reach out!

80/20 Blueprint

Amazing App that does everything we needed it to do. Super intuitive design, when we did have questions the customer support was so helpful. 10/10 would recommend to anyone on shopify. Thanks Zipify team!

June 11, 2021

80/20 Blueprint thanks for the great review! Glad to hear that we're on your recommended list. That makes us so happy! If you need anything else just reach out!

The Beauty Multiple

I love how the templates within this app is proven to be profitable, it gives me so much confidence when I'm building my sales pages! I am also able to benchmark a multi-million dollar beauty brand (BOOM cosmetics) in the process and do it in one-tenth of the time compared to if I were to custom code everything on my own! I can't rave enough about how amazing the support team is. It feels like they are on-call 24/7 and are always committed to offering personalised help any time you reach out to them. They are all also really warm and professional...which of course is priceless! Here are some upgrades I am wishing for in the future: 1) The option to connect Zipify's email opt-ins to Shopify's customer email database in the back-end
2) Ingredient sheet pop-ups as seen on BOOM's product pages
3) Simpler product bundling functionalities
4) The ability to freely move things around with blocks
5) More flexible page builders in general

June 11, 2021

The Beauty Multiple thanks for the great review! I'm smiling from ear to ear. This is why we do what we do, to make it easy for you to succeed. Glad to hear it's working. Overall ratingClick to learn more
4.6of 5 stars

All ratings
The Big Silk
2 of 5 stars
June 10, 2021
The app is intuitive, well built and the upsell pages look great. On the paper it all looks great. *BUT* My main issue has been my ads conversion tracking. OCU "highjacks" the thank you page by adding an extra page before the customer reaches the...

June 11, 2021
Hey everyone at The Big Silk. Sorry to hear things aren't functioning as you hoped. That's always frustrating. This issue actually has to do with the Shopify checkout API. We're working with what they give us. They know this is an issue and have been...

Show full reply
seidoknives
4 of 5 stars
June 10, 2021
This is a very good app. I like it a lot. It's helped increase our AOV and bring in extra revenue. It also really helps on those volatile days when CVR drops, the higher AOV makes you plow through those tough days and stay afloat....

June 11, 2021
Hello SeidoKnives, thank you for the review. Glad to hear that OCU is helping you on those tough days! As for the limited stylings that is a limitation of the Shopify API. We've included every styling that Shopify will let us use. We're working with...

Show full reply
Master Organic Chemistry Study Guides
June 8, 2021
First, upsells have worked great. Second, technical support has been very responsive. I had a small technical issue after installing (pretty unique to my store) and the OCU team was able to dig into my site's cart templaate and fix my issue. Thanks team.

June 11, 2021
MOCSG! Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear the team was able to fix the issue and get you up and running! If you need anything else just reach out!

steelaltitude
June 4, 2021
Very helpful team and assisted me immediately on some issues I was having. Highly recommend this conversion app :D

June 11, 2021
Hey SteelAltitude! Thank you for the kind review. Glad to hear the team was able to assist you! That's what we're here for. If you need anything else just reach out!

DNA Lean
May 27, 2021
OCU helps you to quickly and easily build the best funnels, and there support is 2nd to none! They want you to succeed! Awesome!

June 11, 2021
DNA Lean! Thank you for the great review. You're totally right, when you succeed we succeed! If you need anything else just reach out!

Vortec
May 26, 2021
Beautiful design and so much easy to use. Doesn't need any tech knowledge.
A Must have to succeed and multiply your sales on Shopify

June 11, 2021
Hey Vortec, thanks for the great review! Glad to hear you're loving OCU. What you described is exactly what we're shooting for. Glad to hear we hit the mark. If you need anything else just reach out!

Fiori - Products and Ideas For Creating A Better Home and Life

This is an excellent and easy to use app. We found it easy to follow and excellent training is provided. Setting up landing pages is easy and we use it to run weekly promotions and special offerings.

May 24, 2021

Fiori thanks for the great review. Glad to hear that the app is easy to use and the training is top notch. Just reach out if you need anything!

Noemy

Awesome customer service team. Ash worked with me until the issue was solved. Definitely recommend this app.

May 24, 2021

Hey Noemy glad to hear Ash was able to help you. We'll definitely pass that along to him! Just reach out if you need anything!

Koala Bands

The Zipify app is amazing. There are so many features to your disposition. Also, there is a lot of training. Ezra killed it

May 24, 2021

Hey Koala Bands! Thanks so much for the great review. Glad to hear you're loving Zipify Pages. Just reach out if you need anything!

Meddy Teddy

Zipify Pages came along just at the right time. Putting the power of copywriting, design, and development at a business's fingertips. The new Collection Block shows that the team at Zipify is listening to what stores want and is here to help us achieve our e-commerce goals.

April 26, 2021

Meddy Teddy thank you for the great review. So excited to hear this is the fit you've been looking for. That's our aim! If you need anything just reach out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44