Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.

expertnavlasy.sk

Perfect page builder editor with the perfect support. The speed of zipify pages is incredible so we recommend this software

January 21, 2022

Hey Expertnavlasy! Thanks for the awesome review. Glad to hear you're loving ZP. If you need anything just reach out.

Frux Home and Yard

amazing app, highly recommend for anyone with a website. The a/b split testing feature is very effective.

January 21, 2022

Hey Frux Home and Yard! Thanks for the great review. Definitely love hearing you're utilizing the split testing functionality. It's a game changer! If you need anything just reach out.

EMF Protection Gear

I am still learning how to use it, but its pretty easy and straight forward! I am excited to keep learning and using it!

January 14, 2022

Hey EMF Protection Gear! Thanks for the honest review. So stoked you're learning to work ZP. We've worked hard to give you everything you need. So as you're working toward more, feel free to reach out if you need anything.

Bizzideals

This app really helps changing the style of your site. At first I had some things I didn't understand about using it but the customer support responded quickly and guided me into solving those problems.

January 14, 2022

Hey Bizzideals thanks for the honest review! So glad our amazing support team was able to get to you quickly and help you understand. We strive to be quick and knowledgable. If you need anything else please reach out!

everylash

I use this app for all of my landing pages. This is a critical part of my marketing stack. I absolutely rely on all of my pages made through this app to make my business work and to make my funnels profitable. It allows me to test many variations of my offer without the need of hiring a developer at $35/hour or more. I can literally spin up an A/B landing page test or offer test in minutes with several clicks. I used to rely on Click Funnels for this type of functionality, but since I moved to ecom and to shopify, this app has been my go-to because of its native integration with Shopify. I also trust the performance of Zipify because I know this app is used by many other professional marketers and Ezra Firestone's team for their multi-million dollar brand at Boom. If you are serious about ecom with shopify, get this app. It is a no-brainer. Oh, and I use this app for my Blog too, which is super helpful. The sister app "One Click Upsells" has allowed me to offer upsells, cross sells, and downsells throughout my entire funnel and has generated about 30% of my AOV on my cold traffic front end offer. I simply could not buy media profitably without this app. So, to say these apps are important is an understatement.

January 7, 2022

Hey everylash! Thank you so much for your breakdown. This is amazing to hear. Sounds like you're seeing the results of what we are always trying to do: Make our apps the go to tools for any marketing stack. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. :) If you need anything don't hesitate to reach out!

theSnoozer®

Very useful! I would work more to make the layout a bit more dynamic but so far so great! Really awesome!

January 7, 2022

theSnoozer thanks for the honest feedback. We're definitely working on that as we speak. If you need anything don't hesitate to reach out!

Be Blessed Skincare

I've shopped around many apps to improve my product pages and blog and this one is hand-down the best. I've seen an increase in sales right away since using it. Customer service is wonderful too!

January 7, 2022

Be Blessed Skincare thanks for sharing your success with ZP. This is amazing to hear! That's so awesome to hear your sales increased too! If you need anything don't hesitate to reach out!

KendoGift.com

Zipify is a perfect service for developing web pages easily and beautifully. I definitely recommend it.

January 7, 2022

KendoGift.com thanks for the review. Glad to hear you're loving the functionality that comes with Zipify Pages. If you need anything don't hesitate to reach out!

loveringhome

So I have already extensively tested all the page builders. Zipify is definitely one of the best, but why? You can easily integrate cross sells and bundles without downloading another app, which hardly any other builder offers. Zipify costs a little more than other builders, but you can create as many pages as you want and you have the option of creating cross sells and bundles. You can also do split tests this plan costs more than other builders but with zipify you also have the possibility to test as many split tests as you want. Other builders only have limited options Many thanks to Ezra and the entire Zipify team, I'm looking forward to updates, because I see zipify as the best page builder in 2022 and I'm sure that zipify will prevail among users

January 7, 2022

Loveringhome thank you for your honest review. We definitely try and bundle as much functionality into the app as possible to make it one of the best tools in your marketing stack. Glad to hear that's paying off for you! If you need anything don't hesitate to reach out!

Handy Lamp

Zipify is the key to success! I faced some difficulties with my store and subscription but they were more than happy to assist. Great service, thanks!

January 7, 2022

Hey Handy Lamp! We appreciate those kind words. :) Thanks so much for giving us a shot. Glad to hear our amazing support team was able to help out. If you need anything don't hesitate to reach out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51