Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

Suntouched

Conversion-optimized templates & dedicated support staff! Highly recommend. My conversion rate has definitely gone up since switching over from basic theme page builders to Zipify.

September 17, 2021

Hey Suntouched! This is awesome to hear. So glad to read that your conversion rate went up by using our templates. That's why we've created them! If you need anything please reach out!

OrganicRev

Great app. Top notch customer service. I had some issues while building pages recently and they were extremely responsive. They were very thorough and showed me how to correct what I had done wrong. Highly recommend.

September 13, 2021

Hey OrganicRev, thank you so much for the review. Glad the team was able to help. We aim to be best in class. If you need anything please reach out!

Expansive Academy

Great product and the customer service is top-notch. Big shout out to Justine for helping when I needed it most :)

September 13, 2021

Hey Expansive Academy thank you for giving Justine a shout out. We'll be sure to let her know you loved her expertise! If you need anything please reach out!

FurryFreshness Premium Stain and Smell Remover

Great app with great customer support! When I reached out, they were able to easily help me find the answer to my problem.

September 2, 2021

FurryFreshness thanks for the review. So glad to hear we were able to help. We strive to be one of the best support teams in the biz. We appreciate you. If you need anything just reach out!

SchoolMaskPack™

Super helpful support team. Karina helped navigate the case with quick replies and good insights. Keep up the great work.

September 2, 2021

SchoolMaskPack thanks for the great review. We'll let Karina know that you were happy with her help. This is good to hear. If you need anything just reach out!

Kleenovate

Amazing app, very easy to use! The best customer service, answers all our questions within hours! We use it for all of our stores

September 2, 2021

Kleenovate thank you for the great review! So glad to hear you're loving Zipify Pages and using it on multiple stores. This is great. If you need anything just reach out!

ENLTN

This app is amazing and supported completely from the owner, the reps and especially the wonderful support team! Thank you for helping me bring my store from an idea to reality.

September 2, 2021

ENLTN thanks for the great review. So awesome to hear we could play a role in getting your store rolling. This is amazing. If you need anything just reach out!

Shehealth

Probably one of the best support and teams in town I have ever seen!! Always there to help you with any issue you may be facing with.

September 2, 2021

Shehealth! Woohoo! This is so great to hear. This is one of the keys of our company. Glad to hear it's paying off! :) If you need anything just reach out!

kidsplenty

I use Zipify pages to create amazing landing pages and I'm planning to replace my product pages too. It's been GOD sent for ease of use especially the templates that have been heavily tested.

September 2, 2021

Hey kidsplenty! Glad to hear you're loving the templates and things have been easy to use. That's what we aim for. If you need anything else just reach out!

Potent Jamaican Black Castor Oil

Very nice app, beautiful templates! Customer Support is A+, I highly recommend this service if this is what you need!

September 2, 2021

Hey Potent Jamaican Black Castor Oil! Glad to hear we're checking those boxes. :) We appreciate your recommendation. If you need anything else just reach out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47