Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Bajababy

I feel like I have a team of friends on my side whenever I am using Zipify. The customer support team couldn't be any nicer or more responsive. They always have a solution, no matter how silly my question was. The app itself is great to use, doesn't slow the speed of my site down and produces beautiful landing pages. I couldn't be happier.

Banabanvirgincoconutoil

I used Zipify Pages for a test with my client, Banaban Virgin Coconut Oil.

After spending 30 minutes creating a 12 days of Christmas Sale we launched the page and had 12k in revenue in 48 hours and finished off the sale at 27k. We didn't use any other apps or up-sells, just a standard template.

Super happy with Zipify Pages, it really worked great for us and I will be using this app time and time again with all my clients : - )

Thanks! Brynley King

Himalayan Salt Solution

If you want to boost your sale and not using this app then you are loosing out big money. My ROI has increased 300% up by using this app and I think this is the best app to increase the sales. This app is so easy to use and customer support is good too. This app is highly recommended. Thank you, ezra & team.

Teamotionstea

I'm loving Zipify Pages so far! It's easy to use and works perfectly! I have used it for email signups, product offers, landing pages, website pages, etc. Ezra and his team are constantly adding features and are readily available to help. Plus, the closed Facebook group has been helpful as well. I highly recommend Zipify Pages. It's worth every penny.

Cysm

Great app, they customer service is great but its tricky to find, their live chat is here https://help.zipify.com/zipify-pages-tutorials-and-documentation not in the app

Home Chef Herbs

Zipify is an awesome landing page builder which is easy to use and integrates well with my email service (I'm using Klaviyo). What I really like is the developers are always improving it, it's not just some app they made and never make improvements to.

They also listen to feedback and implement many of the feature requests users have. The BONUS you get is all the free marketing training they give you as well, so this isn't just a Shopify App, you get a whole marketing training set of material with it as well in the form of the developer's emails.

If you need to build pages which convert on Shopify, Zipify will definitely do that for you.

Zoomlite

Zipify Pages one of the best page builder for Shopify. It is very easy to build pages using one of their templates or you could build one entirely from scratch.
The email integration with Klaviyo works really well too and the support has been first class.

Connexious

Zipify apps is an awesome shopify plugin, by FAR the best one we've used. Easy to set up, and super easy to build just about any page for your store. Like any template builder it lacks flexibility in a few areas, most notably not being able to embed code from things like email forms in the page, but what it lacks there it more than makes up for in simplicity and elegance. Great job guys. Its a no-brainer to use Zipify.

Phytotest

I did not want to write this review , I wanted to keep it a secret from our competition:) but its been soley resposible for $10'000 dollar days.This is truly the one app you need to install now...

Rhamsy

Easy to use. Helpful support crew. Wonderful community to zipify community.