Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

Rhino Highway

This app is awesome. So easy to navigate but if you do get stuck (as a newbie) their support is fantastic

Santiviapro

Very awesome thank you so much! It's so easy to use yet incredibly powerful

Mosaico Mediterraneo

Functional, beautiful designs.
The App is easy to use and helps a lot. Thanks guys :)

21 Productions Ltc

As a paid marketing consultant I've used just about every 'page builder' on the market for my clients. Zipify pages is my new favorite!!! VERY EASY to use plus each element has it's own short tutorial so that you can quickly create, deploy and profit from these. I'd add an extra star if there was one. :)

Hardlotionstore

So far, it's working really well for our store site. We sell a product similar to BOOM but a younger demographic. So it's easy to replicate. Love that it's an easy template to use, but gives some great features.

Freshfinesse

Great app for professional looking pages. Alot of done for you aspects!

Outdoorvitals

I've been super happy with it. Using zipify pages and zipify oneclick upsells you can create some great funnels and get rid of things like clickfunnels. Really simplifies the funnel process!

Storesheets

Excellent app!
Really helpful!!

Alignment Made Easy Golf

I only have one product and was able to build a long form home page that displays all of the features of my product. The ability to easily display videos on my home page let me create a clear picture of what my product does. Haven't even used it to it's full potential yet.

Mydailyzen

The best app by far for an eCom store. The team at Zipify are always working to learn the latest trends and make them accessible to us. You guys ROCK!