Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor | Reviews

by Zipify Apps

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

FurryFreshness Premium Stain and Smell Remover

Great app with great customer support! When I reached out, they were able to easily help me find the answer to my problem.

September 2, 2021

FurryFreshness thanks for the review. So glad to hear we were able to help. We strive to be one of the best support teams in the biz. We appreciate you. If you need anything just reach out!

SchoolMaskPack™

Super helpful support team. Karina helped navigate the case with quick replies and good insights. Keep up the great work.

September 2, 2021

SchoolMaskPack thanks for the great review. We'll let Karina know that you were happy with her help. This is good to hear. If you need anything just reach out!

Kleenovate

Amazing app, very easy to use! The best customer service, answers all our questions within hours! We use it for all of our stores

September 2, 2021

Kleenovate thank you for the great review! So glad to hear you're loving Zipify Pages and using it on multiple stores. This is great. If you need anything just reach out!

ENLTN

This app is amazing and supported completely from the owner, the reps and especially the wonderful support team! Thank you for helping me bring my store from an idea to reality.

September 2, 2021

ENLTN thanks for the great review. So awesome to hear we could play a role in getting your store rolling. This is amazing. If you need anything just reach out!

Shehealth

Probably one of the best support and teams in town I have ever seen!! Always there to help you with any issue you may be facing with.

September 2, 2021

Shehealth! Woohoo! This is so great to hear. This is one of the keys of our company. Glad to hear it's paying off! :) If you need anything just reach out!

kidsplenty

I use Zipify pages to create amazing landing pages and I'm planning to replace my product pages too. It's been GOD sent for ease of use especially the templates that have been heavily tested.

September 2, 2021

Hey kidsplenty! Glad to hear you're loving the templates and things have been easy to use. That's what we aim for. If you need anything else just reach out!

Potent Jamaican Black Castor Oil

Very nice app, beautiful templates! Customer Support is A+, I highly recommend this service if this is what you need!

September 2, 2021

Hey Potent Jamaican Black Castor Oil! Glad to hear we're checking those boxes. :) We appreciate your recommendation. If you need anything else just reach out!

Spicer's Smoking Wood

Holy cow this app has saved me so much time and left me with a much better website. Worth the money for sure

September 2, 2021

Hey Spicer's Smoking Wood! This is awesome to hear. Glad we've helped improve the site. If you need anything else just reach out!

Hydracy

App is very easy to use! Most importantly the support team is extremely helpful and they answer very quickly!!! I will definitely recommend this to others.

August 16, 2021

Hydracy thank you so much for the review. Glad to hear our support has been helpful. It's one of our main goals. We appreciate you! If you need anything from us, please reach out!

Jennifer's Granola

Fantastic app, amazing support staff. Just a joy to work with, wish all companies were as well run as Zipify! Would highly recommend.

August 16, 2021

Hey Jennifer's Granola thanks for the props on our support. It's what we always shoot for! If you need anything from us, please reach out!