Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

herbishh.com

Great landing pages to get more conversions. Customer service is excellent. I must recommend this app.

Skin&Health Heaven

THEY ARE VERY HELPFULL! i was having problems with a html code and the girl fixed it immediately thanks!

WagWorthy Naturals

Thank you to Zipify customer service! would be lost without you! It was very helpful and helped me work through a problem.

I Give Clean Water

Very pleased with Zipify! Easy to use and the customer service is outstanding. I had a few questions and they were very responsive.

Tech Wizards at The Lake

I'm currently working on incorporating zipify pages in my shopify website. The tech support at zipify have been incredibly helpful today, and have answered my questions promptly and completely! Thank you!

Learning Roots

Hats off to Zipify. It's a great app.

I moved from Zipify about a year and a half ago to Shogun but I moved back and I'm happy I did.

Building pages is much faster because you have ready-made blocks.
And the page templates that have been A/B tested on your own stores by Ezra are a real bonus.

That was the main reason I moved back.

You don't just get the software with Zipify, you get up to date capitalisation on trends as part of the package.

It's brilliant. Thanks to you all and to Ezra.

Java Planet Coffee

This is a great, super easy to use page builder. It gives so many more options than our theme, and already we are seeing increased conversion with our new product pages. Additionally, I think this is the best customer support I have ever received from a Shopify app. Not only do they have great, easy to understand tutorials, but when you do have a question customer support responds pretty quickly, their instructions are easy to understand, and they are very kind - never a hint of "you couldn't figure it out?".

And on top of all that, if you go to the website of the company the manages this smartmarketer.com the Ezra Firestone gives lots of great content for Shopify e-commerce sellers to increase their business! I am a total fan now!

SLS3

Awesome customer service. These guys know what they are doing. Thanks Jeff! Highly recommend the team.

Sophie Peridot

I needed help with creating what I wanted for a page and Tasha at Zipify was awesome today! She stayed with me all the way and helped me solve all of my problems with creating the page I wanted. Thank you, Tasha!

Amazing Breath

Well done app, better than expected and pleasantly surprised. The real deal! This app makes webpages as if you're designing an email with Mailchimp or Klaviyo, plus includes a ton of proven templates and ideas. I have used a lot of apps and services throughout the years and I can tell the makers of this app have as well because they have clearly made an effort to improve things where other apps fall short. Simple things to improve workflow and tasks like remembering what colors you use frequently, history recall, automatically saving your custom blocks etc. IMO, the interface and features are better polished in most ways than even Klaviyo or Mailchimp. Just a really well-designed app with a bright future. I purchased the app for landing page creation, but I've decided that I am going to use it for all my webpages. I'm just waiting for the release coming up in a month or so that will include full product page customization. I also love the idea of being able to slowly change my site one or two pages at a time. Thank you Ezra and the Zipify Team!