Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
March 4, 2019

Amazing customer service! Karina was helpful, on point and answered all my questions! The app seems to be cool too!

BabyImprint
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Edited February 27, 2019

The support is incredible! There's a really great, knowledgeable team behind ZP. Thank you for caring so much about the success of your users!
Looking forward to more templates! :)

Best Paw Nutrition
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 24, 2019

Love it! I was considering switching to ClickFunnels or Samcart, as I want to go to a funnel format with my latest store, Earth2pointO.com when I found Zipify Pages! I tried it our on my first store, SeasonalFair.com and love it. It's great and the support is fast and personal! Did I mention I love It?!

SeasonalFair.com
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 14, 2019

Honestly, it's probably the best app I've ever installed on Shopify. Was dreaming about something like this for over a year before I found it. Use with their One Click Upsell app as well. Our landing pages and checkout flows are so much better now.

Claridream
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 14, 2019

This app is very easy to use. I love the results it gave me on my landing page. I was always able to get help from support when I needed it too!

Blue Lake Skin Care
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 13, 2019

Loving it so far!!! amazing app very powerful I cant wait to launch multiple pages and Nancy is amazing!

inkthology
Time spent using app: 12 days
February 10, 2019

Very clean interface and smooth launching pages. I'm very happy with the results so far! I plan to keep using this app.

Xpress Success
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 6, 2019

This app is super simple. I love it when you can tell someone spent actual time developing something and thinking about its performance. I have already seen results, and before my store was selling very little. Very happy with this product .

Mountain Moverz
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 30, 2019

I used this up to build my store, I was amazed by all the tools and the flexibility that came even with the basic Zipify. The result was astonishing. I 100% recommend to all the Shopify seller willing to build a real business.

Moms Pulse
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 29, 2019

Zipify is the best. From Ezra Firestone right on down. I first discovered Zipify through Shopify. I needed more design and function with the actual store pages, in order to convert visitors to my store. Boy did I get it! And then I watched a course led by Ezra on how to design an awesome product page. He/Zipify provides so much value added like this. Then, I signed up for Zipify. That's when I got to interact with the awesome support staff. Super responsive. Above and beyond. Not just typical tech support. They make sure you understand the issue...at least that what Jeff, a team member on the support team, does when I contact him. The other members are great also...I just can't recall their names right now! Sorry. Zipify also has easy-to-use and intuitive pages and functionality, which is vital for a dummy like me. So leadership, staff (support especially), the UI, the UX and more...You can't go wrong using Zipify pages to create that professional and sleek look, but also to leverage the functionality you need to convert visitors! brian b

Burke's Pix