Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Prism Road

This app works great for landing pages and product detail pages. I use it regularly. When I can't figure something out, the support team is quick to help. It is a great addition to my Shopify store!!

4est Shades

Great stuff! good customer support aswell which is very much key

The Sparkle Place

This is the best App for Ecommerce. High converting and user friendly! Support is quick and helpful!

Giftsmoothly

I have never seen a support so helpful and responsive. I used Smarketly and Funnel Buildr and I am telling you Zipify is far more easier and straight to the points. the features are much better too. best app for sure!

Honest Paws

Zipify Pages is a great application for creating landing pages and opt-in pages. User friendly. Highly recommend it.

Homstery

Really good app. It really increased AOV. Thanks

Wiva Riders

Hands down the best website builder I have ever used. They actually make designing webpages fun! Plus all the new features that they release are always next level. It's really awesome that the Zipify team actually listens to me and is usually ahead of the curve with needing new integrations and functionality. Mark my words, this software is going to be big! and its going to make a lot of happy customers a lot of prosperous and abundant income! All the best :) ... now back to making new pages for my shop ...

Monster Magnetics

Highly recommend this app. Integrates directly with your Shopify store to create landing pages, sales funnels, etc. Much easier for the layperson than Clickfunnels (a Shopify integration nightmare) and much less expensive. The Zipify team is constantly putting out new templates, and their blog is absolutely indispensable for marketing tactics. Customer for life.

Naturopress

Its a good app for landing page building

Brainpower Nootropics

I have previously used Thrive Themes for Wordpress, Pootle Pagebuilder Pro for Wordpress, and Wix Builder on Wix. I never really got anywhere with those platforms and builders.

The combination of Shopify & Zipify is perfect.

Everything just works. The support is first class. Like literally incredible, its like having your own team of digital marketing experts at your disposal.

I was initially horrified by the $97 price tag and was intending to get access to the amazon template (which is the one that peaked my interest) and then do my best to copy it and not have to pay for Zipify.

But honestly now I really think its worth the money and am thinking of basically using Zipify to create most of my landing and sales pages for my whole website rather than just the one i was initially thinking of using to create one amazon deal.

Highly recommended.