Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.

Joyspring

awesome product, $5 higher AOV through these pages. conversion rates 3x higher also.

Uandhealth

I just started using zipify pages only a few days ago and all I can say is OMG!!!. The tons of unique features you can actually use to customize your shopify store is amazing, to say the least. They've an awesome customer service too. And their Q & A webinars....They actually encourage you to post what you are working on so they can critique it and give you amazing tips.
I guess I can go on and on but I won't:).
Great job guys. I look forward to creating amazing, off the chain pages with Zipify.

Blessings.

UandHealth,com

4 Girlz

simply brilliant, outstanding support and so simple to use

Magazinemama

Great app and highly recommended! The pages are easy to design and seem to have helped my conversion rates. Support has been super helpful for me. Especially Brittany and I've also had great help from Jorge too!

Ellens Bargain Room

This is a wonderful tool! It is easy to use and the support files are well-documented. I would definitely recommend this tool to anyone who wants to scale their e-commerce store.

Nutrablendz

It's so easy to use! I can finally create great functional pages without a programmer. Amazing support as well !

Outdoorprogear

If I had half a brain, I would give this app 1-star so that nobody else would go buy it and I would have the best website on Shopify. But I can't do that because frankly, I LOVE Zipify! I bought it because my website needed a serious overhaul and I couldn't find someone I liked to do the work for me so I thought I'd just do it myself.

I'll be honest... there is a definite learning curve but I think that it's more apparent than actual. It SEEMS like things are going to be really hard to learn. Sometimes directions LOOK like they are going to be difficult to follow. But overall it's actually pretty simple. There's a lot to learn, but like anything we learn, you just take it one step at a time and pretty soon you know what you need. I'm not even half way through the lessons and I can't believe how amazing my website looks. Others must agree because before Zipify I rarely had a sale on my website. Now they are common!

If you want to build your website yourself but want it to look like you spent a ton of money hiring the best web developer to build it for you, then I can't recommend Zipify enough. All you need is the ability and willingness to learn and put what you learn into action.

Gadget Crew

This app is amazing and the support staff is always effective and helpful

Bajababy

I feel like I have a team of friends on my side whenever I am using Zipify. The customer support team couldn't be any nicer or more responsive. They always have a solution, no matter how silly my question was. The app itself is great to use, doesn't slow the speed of my site down and produces beautiful landing pages. I couldn't be happier.

Banabanvirgincoconutoil

I used Zipify Pages for a test with my client, Banaban Virgin Coconut Oil.

After spending 30 minutes creating a 12 days of Christmas Sale we launched the page and had 12k in revenue in 48 hours and finished off the sale at 27k. We didn't use any other apps or up-sells, just a standard template.

Super happy with Zipify Pages, it really worked great for us and I will be using this app time and time again with all my clients : - )

Thanks! Brynley King