Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 31, 2018

Best app I've used to modify and create compelling sales pages and offers. The app is easy to use and best customer service hands down.

Reset360
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
October 25, 2018

We love to use this Landing Page Builder for everything from static pages, sale pages, content, etc. Zipify is by far the easiest to create unique landing pages that allow you to grow your business and make more sales... Combine that with Zipify One Click Upsells and you got a great sales machine.

Run Gum
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 19, 2018

I love this app so far. We used to use Click Funnels which I do love for certain things but this app is amazing! We love how it natively integrates with our Shopify store.

Clouduscom, LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 4, 2018

So far so good...... it's not hard to us. Can try out if looking for landing page and sales funnel.

shopababy
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited September 27, 2018

So easy to use - I built my first landing page in a couple of hours and am really happy with it. Thank you would highly recommend

ohs.com.au
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 20, 2018

I'm pretty new to this...but this has to be the best user friendly app out there. Has a very nice outlay on my web store.

Easy Posture Brands
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 19, 2018

I have worked with the app for over a month now and found it to be excellent in all aspects. I am a novice and with the exceptional customer support have been able to create my own store pages effectively.

Although the app is expensive, it is worth it. The ability to use a template or create your own page is a plus. The ability to copy pages and then cut and paste is a real time saver. I am certain there are many advantages to this app that I am yet to discover. Most of all the customer service is outstanding. I would highly recommend the app to anyone wanting to create their own landing pages, store pages, or an entire theme.

Aida and Rick's Baby Store
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 2, 2018

great tool. enjoying the easy connection and navigation

Solride Gmbh
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 29, 2018

the best app out there by far, support is fantastic and they are always updating and coming up with new features,,

4 Gadgets Only
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 28, 2018

Awesome page builder and sales page builder that has allowed us to grow and scale our business. The support is amazing and very fast, plus the team is always adding new features and updates that allow us to do so much more with the builder.
I would hands down recommend this to anyone who is looking to publish pages or blog posts as its just such a time saver and so easy to use.

Keep up the amazing work Zipify team!!

Lifestyle Clotheslines