Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 24, 2018

I have previously used Thrive Themes for Wordpress, Pootle Pagebuilder Pro for Wordpress, and Wix Builder on Wix. I never really got anywhere with those platforms and builders.

The combination of Shopify & Zipify is perfect.

Everything just works. The support is first class. Like literally incredible, its like having your own team of digital marketing experts at your disposal.

I was initially horrified by the $97 price tag and was intending to get access to the amazon template (which is the one that peaked my interest) and then do my best to copy it and not have to pay for Zipify.

But honestly now I really think its worth the money and am thinking of basically using Zipify to create most of my landing and sales pages for my whole website rather than just the one i was initially thinking of using to create one amazon deal.

Highly recommended.

Brainpower Nootropics
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 18, 2018

Great product for creating landing pages. I have used to create landing pages for promotion both email and direct ads. Would recommend to anyone looking to create better higher converting landing pages

Todd Tees
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited June 14, 2018

The easiest to use webpage builder for shopify. Gets better and better with new features and Zipify provides a lot of value in teaching how to benefit the most from the pages you build. See it in action at www.miabella.co

Dearmiabella
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 16, 2018

Works great for our store. Not sure why people are complaining about the price.
Get it, if it is no good within 30 days you will get refunded. Thanks!

Artletica
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited May 12, 2018

THIS IS THE BEST APP EVER!!! JUST LOVE IT =)

MUCH BETTER THAN CLICKFUNNELS

Hospital De Amor
Brazil
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 30, 2018

This app is awesome. So easy to navigate but if you do get stuck (as a newbie) their support is fantastic

Rhino Highway
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 13, 2018

Very awesome thank you so much! It's so easy to use yet incredibly powerful

Santiviapro
Belgium
Time spent using app: 11 days
April 6, 2018

Functional, beautiful designs.
The App is easy to use and helps a lot. Thanks guys :)

Mosaico Mediterraneo
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 2, 2018

As a paid marketing consultant I've used just about every 'page builder' on the market for my clients. Zipify pages is my new favorite!!! VERY EASY to use plus each element has it's own short tutorial so that you can quickly create, deploy and profit from these. I'd add an extra star if there was one. :)

21 Productions Ltc
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 27, 2018

So far, it's working really well for our store site. We sell a product similar to BOOM but a younger demographic. So it's easy to replicate. Love that it's an easy template to use, but gives some great features.

Hardlotionstore