Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
March 26, 2018

Great app for professional looking pages. Alot of done for you aspects!

Freshfinesse
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 23, 2018

I've been super happy with it. Using zipify pages and zipify oneclick upsells you can create some great funnels and get rid of things like clickfunnels. Really simplifies the funnel process!

Outdoorvitals
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 14, 2018

Excellent app!
Really helpful!!

Storesheets
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
March 9, 2018

I only have one product and was able to build a long form home page that displays all of the features of my product. The ability to easily display videos on my home page let me create a clear picture of what my product does. Haven't even used it to it's full potential yet.

Alignment Made Easy Golf
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 7, 2018

The best app by far for an eCom store. The team at Zipify are always working to learn the latest trends and make them accessible to us. You guys ROCK!

Mydailyzen
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited March 4, 2018

Great product!! I've been in a problem that it was challenging to convey my intentions to my web consultants but the pages look shabby if I create them on my own through the original Shopify editing system.

Zipify is letting me create professional taste (if not, not like hand made nor make shift, at least) perfectly in line with my own intention.

It is the right manner to develop our shop, that I express what I like to do with such quality pages and then consult with the web designers, instead of trying to explain what I like to do only through e-mail, Word draft, etc.

I've just started using this product and will play with it to learn further.

Juveriente
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 2, 2018

This app is excellent and easy to use

Ian Marko
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited April 3, 2019

Mistakes happen. What separates the great customer support from the usual is the speed at which mistakes are fixed. The app works well and is easy to use and the support team is great at fixing problems. Can't ask for more than that.

Healfast Therapy
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
February 28, 2018

Excellent app. Takes the guesswork and 99% of the development time out of creating landing pages. The templates are also a marketer's dream, making putting funnels together so much quicker.

Escapethematrix
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 28, 2018

Great tool for custom pages and offers. The templates they offer give a solid base for your own creative.

Ez Living Goods