Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Arctic Iron

very good support team. Very cool features the app provides. A little expensive but if it works then more than worth it

ORCHIDELLA

Insane support, insane pagebuilder. With dropshipping insane Conversionrates. 7 % with facebook ads. Uff insane

VLADAA LOVELY SHOP

To be honest this is my very first page it was very easy to make the whole page myself by using one of the ready-made forms Very clearly I put and remove my text photos and so on I am very pleased with how quickly and easily everything happened.

Hydroviv

We have used OCU for about a year now and has had an exponential impact on the subscription part of our business. Highly recommend.

InMind Goods

super easy to use and created phenomena product landing page! and their customer service is EXCELLENT! always response really fast when I have question! 100/100

Dugout Mugs®

Easy to use -- great support. It's a no brainier to use Zipify's apps if you run an ecomm store. Do it.

INKED RITUAL

Zipify pages is an excellent app for adding specialized pages to a Shopify store. Zipify is super simple to use and has great options like pre-made templates. We highly recommend Zipify page building app to anyone who wants to take their store to another level.

ROKR

A very nice support team, they are really pro ! They know easily your problem and solve it really quick.
And this application have a good user experience.

your.doggy.com

The best page builder what I ever have seen! Great job thank you! :-)
My sales pages look really professional because they have really beautiful templates!

emazd

Steve in customer service was super helpful! Both zipify OCU and zipify pages are money maker apps. I highly recommend using them both if you want to see a crazy increase revenue!!