Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Absolute Home Furnishings

I have been using this app for a few months now and love it. It's very intuitive and functions well. I was on the fence about getting it for a while because of the price but now that I have it I wish I would have pulled the trigger sooner. Customer service team has been awesome, shout out to Ash.

February 26, 2021

Hello Absolute Home Furnishings! This is a great review...so glad to hear the investment is one you're stoked about. We'll make sure to let Ask know you were really happy with his service!

Premier Medal Hangers USA

Ezra is the GOAT of online retail marketing. If you want a good business, just get this app and follow what he says, thats it. Their customer rep Tasha is also awesome.

February 26, 2021

Hello to everyone at Premier Medal Hangers USA! Thank you for the great review. Sometimes it is just that simple :) We'll let Tasha know you are very happy with the service she provided! We're here if you need us!

Jumply

i've been using this app for a while for product pages as well as landing pages and i love it. it's super easy to use, the support is great and Ezra and the team's training has been a big help to a few areas of my business

February 26, 2021

Hey Jumply! Thank you for the review. So glad to hear you're loving Zipify Pages and all the resources you get when you join. If you need anything just reach out!

Levium

Great app for building landing pages on shopify. I have even built entire home pages with Zipify. You can also split-test those landers which is very useful. There are a few things I don't like about the way you integrate products into the pages. The dynamic products have to be edited in terms of text and spacing. Would be great if the products looked better right away. Also, the options for creating recharge buy boxes only gives you the option for 3 products in a comparison buy box. Otherwise, this is easy to get going. You don't need design skills but it helps if you tweak it with your own design teams. I recommend it and it's way easier than click funnels, everything lives on Shopify.

February 26, 2021

Thanks Levium! This feedback is great and we'll make sure the team sees it. So glad you're loving Zipify Pages. Glad to have you onboard. If you need anything just reach out!

DecksGo

Excellent application. We use it extensively for the very best possible layouts. Top notch. The company is on the leading edge and very hard working. Just the kind of people we like to work with.

February 18, 2021

Hey DecksGo! Thank you for the amazing review. So glad to hear you're loving Zipify Pages. We aim to please! :) If anything comes up, don't hesitate to reach out!

Craft Crate Online

Amazing app, adds so much functionality and control. Excellent customer support as well :) They have absolutely smashed it!

February 18, 2021

Hey Craft Crate Online! Thanks for the wonderful review. Glad our amazing support team is meeting (and dare I say) exceeding your expectations! We're here if you need us. Glad to have you onboard!

Bioleven

Great app! We have full control over our landing pages which is essential! Thanks so much for the amazing app!

February 17, 2021

Hey Bioleven! Good to hear from you. Stoked that you're enjoying Zipify Pages and the control it gives you. We're here if you need anything.

Ironclad Health

Im still learning the ins and outs but it is doing everything I need. The support was super helpful with a page issue I had that wasnt even Zipify related.

February 17, 2021

Ironclad Health! Awesome to hear things are going well and our amazing support team was able to help you! Glad to have you onboard. Reach out if you need anything!

Club EarlyBird

February 17, 2021

Hello Club EarlyBird! Thanks for the great review. Love to hear that you're digging the functionality and control it gives you. If anything comes up we're here for you. Just reach out.

Gabby Maria Socks

As a new user, some things are not crystal clear as to their function, and are not immediately obvious on their implementation. Zipify support was very helpful in resolving my issues. Justine was my support person and she was quick with her responses. Thank you. Richard Jones with Gabby Maria Socks

February 17, 2021

Hey Gabby Maria Socks! Thanks so much for the honest feedback! We'll make sure Justine knows you appreciate her help! Glad to have you onboard. Just reach out if anything comes up!