Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 28, 2018

Great tool for custom pages and offers. The templates they offer give a solid base for your own creative.

Ez Living Goods
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 28, 2018

This app works! The support and training's are amazing. Try it - you're gonna like it!

Eavara
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 28, 2018

Really intuitive, super webinars and training, outstanding support. If only all the tools and platforms my business uses could be like Zipify Pages...

Gramercy Kitchen Company
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 23, 2018

Awesome support.Helped a lot and easy to talk and chat.

Calypso Aquatics
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 19, 2018

Great app and great support. highly recommend.

My Endless Deals
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited February 13, 2018

I am very impressed with your app. Love the current templates that I can use for my campaign pages, so many options to choose from. I love being able to make multiple campaigns for a lot of products listed in my store.
I'd say anyone who has a shopify store really needs your app to grow their business.

Morethanjustgear
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 6, 2018

This App is fantastic. Not a single bug, very fast and easy to implement. You don't need a developer anymore, you can design every landing page, shopify pages or blog on your own. All the options you've ever wanted are there. You will save massive time inserting pre-made blocks or designed blocks of your own into any part of Zipify pages. Google Analytics integration, possibility to insert your own scripts. It integrates with yotpo, facebook comments, discus etc...Check it out soon on https://www.ecomturbo.fr

Fishingle
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 1, 2018

awesome product, $5 higher AOV through these pages. conversion rates 3x higher also.

Joyspring
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 1, 2018

I just started using zipify pages only a few days ago and all I can say is OMG!!!. The tons of unique features you can actually use to customize your shopify store is amazing, to say the least. They've an awesome customer service too. And their Q & A webinars....They actually encourage you to post what you are working on so they can critique it and give you amazing tips.
I guess I can go on and on but I won't:).
Great job guys. I look forward to creating amazing, off the chain pages with Zipify.

Blessings.

UandHealth,com

Uandhealth
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 1, 2018

simply brilliant, outstanding support and so simple to use

4 Girlz