Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

La Matera

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The page building is easy to use and support is very responsive and knowledgeable. Honestly, I can't say enough good things about the support team. Thank you all!

November 5, 2021

Hey La Matera! Thank you for the kind review. So glad to hear you're enjoying ZP and all that it has to offer. That's music to our ears! If you need anything please reach out!

Kakebi

I'm new to Zipify and I message tech support so much when they didn't hear from me one day they asked if I was ok. LOL Maybe they were messaging me to close out the conversation but I felt like they were just checking in on me to assist. Amazing customer service. They give you all of the winning formulas product and landing pages to get sales. Ash & Kristina are amazing.

November 5, 2021

Hey Kakebi, thank you for the awesome review. So glad Ash and Kristina were able to help you. They truly are the best in the biz! If you need anything please reach out!

Louré

Location Mexico

Great app, awesome customer service! I very much recommend the app, the support all their staff bring is just amazing.

November 5, 2021

Hey Loure thanks for the kind review. So glad to hear the support team has been here for you. They're awesome! If you need anything please reach out!

Mosquito-Less

If I could give Zipify Pages 10 stars, I truly would! The app has everything you need to make an incredible page and I absolutely love it...Aside from the app, the customer service is probably one of the best I have ever seen anywhere. I can't say enough good things about Jessica. She is so incredibly patients with all my questions and gives such thorough and useful answers. She is truly amazing.

October 29, 2021

Hey Mosquito-Less! This is an amazing review. Thank you for posting. This is why we do what we do. To hear both the app and our support team are exceeding your expectations is so awesome. We'll let Jessica know how pleased you were. She's great! If you need anything please reach out!

Kingstone Comics

We are using this app for both custom product pages and landing pages. The support staff are very quick to respond and go above and beyond to help you.

October 29, 2021

Hey Kingstone Comics! Thanks for the review. Awesome to hear you're using both style of page!! If you need anything please reach out!

Mask Co

Location Australia

Great customer service - fixed a rather complicated issue with a custom code in a very short period of time!

October 29, 2021

Thanks for the review Mask Co! Glad to hear our support team was able to work through this issue. They're ninjas! :) If you need anything please reach out!

The Eco Woman

Location Spain

Best landing page builder on shopify. No doubt about it. I can create my whole store in Zipify pages if I wanted to, which I might do in the future. Using it to capture leads and their proven templated work amazingly. Just make a couple tweaks and done. On top of that, best support team out there. They will literally solve any issue you might encounter. Can't recommend them enough.

October 29, 2021

Thanks The Eco Woman! This makes us smile! Everything you've said here is what we have built our company on. So glad to hear everything from the app to support has been good for you. If you need anything please reach out!

BetterLaif.com

Location China

Love this one app very much. It makes my web pages neater and prettier as well as being able to help my clients find the value points they want faster. Although I am still on the free trial period, I think I will pay to use it.
You guys did a great job. Thank you to the team for providing such a great product.

October 22, 2021

BetterLaif.com thank you for the honest review! It means a lot that you're going to become a paid user! Makes our day to hear this. As well as you're seeing huge value out of the pages, templates, and features Zipify Pages has. Love it! If you need anything please reach out!

Mystical Rose Emporium

I have been implementing every last detail that Ezra shared in his BFCM training. Earlier today, I created the 15-second GIF ad and the 10-15 second FB Pre-roll ad that Ezra recommended. Just an hour ago, I launched my video ads to 5 brand new audiences that I created (3 cold, 2 warm) after watching the training. My benchmark is that I wanted to see if I could get at least 1,000 ThruPlays for $0.02 per ThruPlay just like Ezra. In just one hour, I am already at 697 ThruPlays at $0.02 each! I am having a blast, and i am very thankful to have partnered with a team that would take time to dig into the details of a not-exactly-pertaining-to-the-core-product question. You’ve been a HUGE help. Please pass along to Ezra and the rest of the team that real entrepreneurs like myself truly benefit from the work that you guys do.

October 22, 2021

Hey Mystical rose Emporium! This is so great! We love when people take the trainings and actually implement the stuff! Fantastic job. Glad to hear it's working out for you! If you need anything please reach out!

BrowBeaterz

So far so good. I found this app while searching for ways to build my own sales funnel. I like how much more detailed it already has my shopify page looking. I can also build a landing page here, which is exactly what I needed. The support team is also WONDERFUL. They responded back to me very quickly, and while you're waiting on them to respond, the automated service suggests articles that may help answer your questions. I love it here!!

October 22, 2021

Hey BrowBeaterz! Thanks for the wonderful review. So glad ZP is improving your pages and the support team has been helpful. This is what we aim for! If you need anything please reach out!