Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor | Reviews

by Zipify Apps

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

X-Bows Store

Really great for split testing and creating landing pages. The support team is also really helpful.

July 16, 2021

X-Bows! Thank you for the review. Glad to hear you're enjoying those features. That's why we do what we do. If you need anything just reach out!

Brite Tools USA

It's super easy to use and you can build a whole website in just a couple of days thanks to this app! Customer service and support is amazing. They answer all my questions every time.

July 15, 2021

Brite Tools USA thank you for this awesome review. Glad to hear our support team has been helping you and that you're able to build what you need. It's our goal to make that easy. If you need anything just reach out.

Voice of Hair

Support is great and always answers my questions. The templates are so helpful. This is one of my favorite apps!

July 15, 2021

Voice of Hair thanks for the kind review. Glad to hear you're digging all the templates. We've got a bunch more coming out soon. Keep your eyes open for them! If you need anything just reach out.

Cosmetofood Organics

Highly recommend this app. Integrates directly with your Shopify store to create landing pages, sales funnels, etc. Much easier for the layperson than Clickfunnels (a Shopify integration nightmare) and much less expensive. The Zipify team is constantly putting out new templates, and their blog is absolutely indispensable for marketing tactics. Customer for life.

July 15, 2021

Cosmetofood Organics thank you for this review! Glad to hear ZP has made your life easier. We've got a bunch of new templates coming out soon. Keep your eyes peeled! If you need anything just reach out.

Snuggle Puppy

I just built my first landing page with Zipify. Very clear and easy to use - coming from someone with a low to medium level of technical knowledge. We also use Shogun and this is much easier for landing pages. Everything just "works." We'll probably end up using both for now. I used chat support - it was quick and they answered all my questions. I've taken some Ezra's classes and he and his team keep delivering on their promises. Impressed.

July 15, 2021

Hey Snuggle Puppy! Thank you for this honest review. Glad to hear everything has "worked" out of the box :) That's what we aim for. If you need anything just reach out.

Fine Foams

If someone asks me what's the no. 1 must-have Shopify app, Zipify Page Builder will be the answer to that. There are other fancy page builders that have many lists of features in comparison to zipify. But, every feature inside the zipify page builder has one purpose: CONVERSION, which I am most interested in. See, when a marketer builds an app, they always think of other marketers. Thanks, Ezra, for creating this app.

July 15, 2021

Fine Foams, thank you for this review. You get us. :) This is exactly why we do what we do. Glad to hear you're loving it. If you need anything just reach out.

Harrogate Organics Company

super everything 100% page control (no Shopify limiting you around) fast loading speed, low cache, image compression great customer service, been battling with some code stuff, and they were super helpful, even extended the trial period and don't forget to add One-Click upsell to your store too unless you don't like extra easy revenue.

July 15, 2021

Harrogate Organics, thanks for the great review! This makes us so happy to hear....and that you're also using OCU. :) Thanks for being in the Zipify family! If you need anything just reach out.

DREAMSILK

Best in class page builder. Super simple to use loads of great templates. Less customisable than some competitors but for delivering professionalism, performance and speedy results, this is the option to go for.

July 15, 2021

Dreamsilk, thanks for the great review. Appreciate your honesty. Glad to hear ZP is working for you! If you need anything just reach out.

Viral Things IN

This App has boost my sales. It is the best landing page builder app for my shopify store. I will Prefer it to each and every shopify store.

June 18, 2021

Hey Viral Things IN! Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear Zipify Pages has boosted sales on your site. That is amazing! If you need anything just reach out!

4 Aces Taxi

The content that the team creates to help your store be successful is amazing. I visited this app in the beginning when i was looking for landing page software that would work with shopify, as all the pages builders where brand new and the landing page software companies out there where way ahead. Zipify is definitely filling the void that i was looking for before even page builders where on the Shopify App store. I recently have been testing out 4 different page builders on shopify app store, and i have used 3 of them in the past way back when they first started. I have done online demo calls with the CEO's in the early days. I am now using Zipify for my store. Plus the response on the live chat box at 4am in the morning was really quick. I also found the ceo's excitement for helping everyone whether you use his software or not, was very genuine. I recommend you look at all apps with deep research before you use any of them. I have always found that once you dig into any apps you are interested, it is very hard to find ones that actual work properly, they way they are described and with ease of use. After 11 years of using Shopify for my stores and websites, i still look for the best tools to use to make it better and better

June 18, 2021

Hey 4 Aces Taxi! Thanks for the thorough review! Glad to hear that we're filling the void and you've been able to use it on your store! That's awesome to hear. If you need anything just reach out!