Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.

Hydracy

App is very easy to use! Most importantly the support team is extremely helpful and they answer very quickly!!! I will definitely recommend this to others.

August 16, 2021

Hydracy thank you so much for the review. Glad to hear our support has been helpful. It's one of our main goals. We appreciate you! If you need anything from us, please reach out!

Jennifer's Granola

Fantastic app, amazing support staff. Just a joy to work with, wish all companies were as well run as Zipify! Would highly recommend.

August 16, 2021

Hey Jennifer's Granola thanks for the props on our support. It's what we always shoot for! If you need anything from us, please reach out!

Corleon

Easy to use, no experience needed and every page works very smoothly. I have used other tools before, but this is by far the best one!

August 16, 2021

Hey Corleon thanks for the honest review. This makes us smile. So glad we've been able to exceed expectations! If you need anything from us, please reach out!

Terra Plants and Flowers

Great customer support from Justine! She is very kind and helpful. Thank you so much! App looks great so far.

August 16, 2021

Terra Plants and Flowers! Thanks for the great review. We'll let Justine know you were stoked with her service! If you need anything from us, please reach out!

Princess Meko Singapore

I used this app to build opt-in page for my email list. It so easy to use and not wasting time, because i am a duopreneur (me and my wife), so everything must be done by the two of us. Although we are just 2 months in our business, i think with zipify pages, definitely will help me alot for achieving my marketing goals.

August 16, 2021

Princess Mekothanks for the honest review! This is awesome to hear that we've been making it possible for you and your wife to get things done! If you need anything from us, please reach out!

CLINICRED

Great page builder. Been using it for almost a year and it performs all my product pages. Customer Support is awesome - always quick to respond and help.

August 16, 2021

Clinicred so glad to hear that your pages are working well! If you need anything from us, please reach out!

Scrunchie Time

I am a huge fan of Ezra and I absolutely love everything he stand for - and this app is an absolute godsend! I've been using it for just over a year, the support team is so efficient at responding and always so helpful, would definitely recommend to other shopify store owners!

August 16, 2021

Scrunchie Time thanks for giving us a shot. Glad to hear it's been working over the last year! If you need anything from us, please reach out!

Beezy Beez

One of the best apps we have in our store. Not only is it easy to use, but most of the features it offers used to mean hiring a developer and taking hours, days or even weeks to implement - now it takes minutes and without any coding. We use Zipify not just for a few landing pages here and there, but our whole store operates through Zipify, from Home Page to Product Pages. We love it, highly recommend it and have stopped using Themes (with all the trouble they bring about) because of Zipify. We are VERY active users of Zipify and can't say enough positive things about this product.

August 16, 2021

Beezy Beez wow, this is an amazing review. So stoked we've been able to help you build out your who site! That's amazing. If you need anything from us, please reach out!

GadgetDefineLab

Beautiful! It worths the price and it can let you set up your landing pages so easily and they look very good! The staff is very kind and always available for helping you! I recommend it

July 26, 2021

Hey GadgetDefineLab! Thanks for the awesome review! Glad to hear you've had a great experience so far. We appreciate your recommendation!

Mr Sleep Easyy

Helps you increase your revenue by a Lot. The greatest shopify app there is. A must for all shopify stores. Don't sleep on it! Makes everything look really branded and the funnels are great.

July 26, 2021

Wow! Mr Sleep Easyy thank you for your vote of confidence. This is a powerful review and we appreciate it. Thank you so much. Glad to hear we're helping you increase revenue! If you need anything please reach out!