Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

808 Lion Lifestyle Store

I immensely enjoyed using the app - Zipify Pages. The drag & drop building function has made it easy to learn and build enjoyable promotional pages for my customers. Also the premade templates that are Preloaded are game-changers in my Shopify experience.

March 9, 2021

Hey 808 Lion Lifestyle Store! Glad to hear you're enjoying the app. We really try to bring you the best proven templates so you can make pages easier. Glad to hear it's working for you. Just reach out if you need anything!

We Are Planet Hope

I love being able to get instant support via the chat button on the Zipify page. Compare that to 24-48 hours most offer. Amazing. Thanks Zipify team.

March 3, 2021

Hey We Are Planet Hope! That is soooo awesome to hear. This is what we strive for. Glad to hear you're loving the support we offer. Just reach out if you need us!

The Wellness Marketplace

Phenomenal App! Very user friendly, and we were able to have landing pages up in no time! The pages have a very professional look about them and can give your store the appearance of a major retailer! I highly recommend! Consider also the Smart Marketer course offered by this team (I am currently taking-it is excellent!) which is full of great ideas.

March 2, 2021

Hello Wellness Marketplace! So glad to hear you're loving Zipify Pages. This is great! We're here to help if anything comes up. Just reach out if you need us.

EVERDEEP

It is a great app that helped us build good looking product pages and other information pages for our store quickly and easily.

March 2, 2021

Hey Everdeep! So glad to hear you've been able to build pages quickly and easily. That's our aim! We're here if you need anything. Just reach out.

Happy Healthy Parent

This app makes store pages so easy! I really like that they keep rolling out new features to make building pages even easier. I only have a couple of glitches where it refuses to resize my images on my store page, but it is workable.

February 26, 2021

Happy Health Parent thank you for the review. Have you reached out to our support team for this glitch? We'd love to look into your specific application to make sure we get it taken care of. Just open an in app chat so we can start digging in. Glad everything is going well otherwise!

Absolute Home Furnishings

I have been using this app for a few months now and love it. It's very intuitive and functions well. I was on the fence about getting it for a while because of the price but now that I have it I wish I would have pulled the trigger sooner. Customer service team has been awesome, shout out to Ash.

February 26, 2021

Hello Absolute Home Furnishings! This is a great review...so glad to hear the investment is one you're stoked about. We'll make sure to let Ask know you were really happy with his service!

Premier Medal Hangers USA

Ezra is the GOAT of online retail marketing. If you want a good business, just get this app and follow what he says, thats it. Their customer rep Tasha is also awesome.

February 26, 2021

Hello to everyone at Premier Medal Hangers USA! Thank you for the great review. Sometimes it is just that simple :) We'll let Tasha know you are very happy with the service she provided! We're here if you need us!

Jumply

i've been using this app for a while for product pages as well as landing pages and i love it. it's super easy to use, the support is great and Ezra and the team's training has been a big help to a few areas of my business

February 26, 2021

Hey Jumply! Thank you for the review. So glad to hear you're loving Zipify Pages and all the resources you get when you join. If you need anything just reach out!

Levium

Great app for building landing pages on shopify. I have even built entire home pages with Zipify. You can also split-test those landers which is very useful. There are a few things I don't like about the way you integrate products into the pages. The dynamic products have to be edited in terms of text and spacing. Would be great if the products looked better right away. Also, the options for creating recharge buy boxes only gives you the option for 3 products in a comparison buy box. Otherwise, this is easy to get going. You don't need design skills but it helps if you tweak it with your own design teams. I recommend it and it's way easier than click funnels, everything lives on Shopify.

February 26, 2021

Thanks Levium! This feedback is great and we'll make sure the team sees it. So glad you're loving Zipify Pages. Glad to have you onboard. If you need anything just reach out!

DecksGo

Excellent application. We use it extensively for the very best possible layouts. Top notch. The company is on the leading edge and very hard working. Just the kind of people we like to work with.

February 18, 2021

Hey DecksGo! Thank you for the amazing review. So glad to hear you're loving Zipify Pages. We aim to please! :) If anything comes up, don't hesitate to reach out!