Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

HawT Culture

This App, has helped my store soar! Would Recommend to Everyone! Has been such a great help, in these time

Создание долголетия

I used this application because I want to take my business to a higher level, with better quality pages in my store. AND I SEE professionally designed home, landing and product page templates. These pages are not just a storefront, but also a tool to attract customers by offering them something more than just a product. Instructors for the implementation of tools are especially pleasant; they come to your aid at any moment and give you expert advice. I AM PLEASED TO. that I managed to get into such a company, I believe that with them I will achieve success. I am surprised by the energy and attentiveness of the owner of the company Ezra, who gave me valuable advice

Carnivore Snax

Support is on it! Gotta love it when a support team is super available and super educated about the software!

Naturally Boosted

Zipify pages has enabled us to bring all pages into Shopify. Previously we used a mix of Shopify and Click Funnels. We have just started looking at the Zipify product pages but we can already see that we can create the best customer journeys to educate and motivate our customers to take action. Best app we have purchased on the Shopify store.

Earth-Kissed Beauty

Zipify Pages has been a game changer for us as we grow & scale. Thanks to Ezra and the team for an amazing application.

Icepiration Apparel

We've just started using this app and it is incredible. A whole new world of opportunities has opened up to us! With Shopify, there really isn't that much customization of product pages, and we were unhappy with how ours looked. We installed this app to change that and now we have that plus an entire new sales strategy (landing page funnels) and lots more ideas for increasing sales! I can't stress how great Zipify pages is!

Hygieia Skin Care

Great app made by a really great team. They're very responsive and helpful. These pages have really helped me build great funnels that produce lots of $$$

Zalagaonica

There are many apps in the shopify app store for page building and editing but zipify pages builder & editor is the best way to customize your shopify site.

Kathryn Tilly Skincare

It's very good. I don't need to worry about coding, waiting for a developer. I can get landing pages up quickly, and best of all, it's all within Shopify. Zipify pages allow me more freedom to concentrate on making money. I also like the fact they are always updating their features, and their support is amazing!!

Yes We Vibe

Nice app and is easy to use. One time I am having a problem with the code but CS is fast to help when I contact them. Highly recommended